-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Friday 26 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

MR DANDY: That STRIKING outfit is a hero! I'm sure your'e enjoying it, you lucky girl. It looks so rich, beautiful and refreshing, like a fantasy holiday. It's immense elegance and glow enhance the quintessential London Fashion Week sidewalk aesthetic. What a darling. If the stylist was a fashion Intern, you should give him/her a standing ovation. 


Miss FII, a #fashionista from #Korea, #styles #JeffreyCampbell #statement #shoeswith #HM #skirt #pinafore, #NewLook #handbag and a #Korean #blouse(think#EnvyLook) And what's his name? The #sidewalk guy(Sidewalk Personality, please)Oh, Mr Dandy, is, #selfstyled in #designers elements; #OBIYUAN #suit, #Pufii#fedora, #stYLEfORmEN #boots, #Xin Club and Evolu cotton shirt. A Fashion Week fixture, FashionHead, Dandy is a mannequin #stylist and Fashion Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings and a Fedora model.
.....
DANDY: That model blouse makes my heart beat. Much faster. It's such a legend. I'd rock it, anyday. Try me. I'd try it on, anywhere, anytime. 
Style me in that piece of heaven. Rock that...hit! No one rocks it better than you though. What inspired this aesthetic?

FII: I'm not entirely sure; my style is girly, but I like adding spikes to make it more edgy.
.....
DANDY: Super coolL...That skirt is HOT; too hot to hold. I LOVE it. It's such a chic creation. It's the best looking skirt at Fashion Week, CLEARLY; my most favourite skirt, ever. What's your #personalStyle?

Fii: Erm, punked up, feminine style. My favourite designer is Alexander McQueen..

CHARLENE; I have a casting, Dandy.



DANDY: That's AMAZING, Charlene. Good luck...What an amazing pair of shoes! They just made my day. That's my type of footwear. I'm crazy about the spikes. I am a huge fan of these spikes. What do you like the most about Alexander McQueen's designs?

Fii: The structures and silhouettes are gorgeous, plus, he's a British designer.

DANDY: You are spot on. I love the uber stunning bag. Oh my gosh! This dream of mine. What a honey! I love the down to earth aesthetic. Rocking this GORGEOUS outfit, how are you feeling?

Fii: My feet hurts, but I am feeling confident.
Charlene: Strike a pose, Fii....Look at me.
...
DANDY: That pose is delectable, Fii. That photo will be PRECIOUS.
.........
Sidewalk Darlings - 
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara 

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings 
Photography by Mr 
Yeung
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara



No comments:

Post a Comment