-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 9 December 2014

at London Fashion Week

MR: Dandy: WOW! This... #frock looks blasted GORGEOUS. I'm so in love. You deserve it. Would you lend it to ANYONE? For the record, I wouldn't. I'd LITERALLY wear no perfume when rocking this #sprezzatura #style. It's a FRAGrANCE itself.The elements IN THIS #collection, are AMAZING together; they should stay together, FOREVER. Such darlings!
 

Hanna, a #fashion ...student at #FashionArt Retail Academy, partnered a #Topshop #statement #jacket with #NewLook #blouse, #Forever21 kickass #skirt and #Riverisland #shoes. What a coupling! And what's his name? That #sidewalk guy(Sidewalk Personality, please)Oh, Mr Dandy, #mannequin #stylist and Fashion #Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, rocks elements courtesy of #designers; #Fedora by #Reiss, #HugoBoss #suit, and #PaulSmith #boots, #BrunoCucinelli
....
 DANDY: Hanna, how did you decide what clothes to wear to London #FashionWeek; #LFW?
HANNA: Erm, I don't know. Oh, I like the different textures of the skirt and jacket.
...
 DANDY: That super cool jacket! Oh my gosh! I LOVE it, hotly. It looks like your perfect match; so fresh, vibrant; just what Sidewalk Aesthetics need; it's a furnace. No other jacket comes near, in the hotness stake. I LOVE Topshop. There's only ONE Topshop; Topshop Unique. Rock it girl; live the life. Live others' dream...Is this your #personalStyle?

HANNA: I am a #HighStreet girl; cute, chic, classy - kind of edgy at the same time. I love it when my outfit is outgoing.
.....
 DANDY: The skirt reminds me of the finer things in life; cologne, MINT, #weddingdresses...It's so classically charming, STUNNING. I could LITERALLY write a whole story and a #FrockTune about it; it's that, REALLY

inspirational.

 DANDY:The shoes are incredibly; mindblowing and breathtaking, so much fun. They are exciting to look at. This aesthetic means a milestone in my life; a dream fulfilled. Since every fashionista is blown away by this beauty but IS too speechless to articulate his/her feelings, I'll do all the talking...How does this outfit make you feel right now?

HANNA: I feel confident in it; this is my style; it feels great to be at London Fashion Week
......
 DANDY: Last but not least. That #neclace is INSANE. Where is it from? That's heaven; its looking SO great. It's not rocket science, it's a great way to earn a living; rocking a BLASTED gem like this. What's the fabric? It must be chocolate, truffles..
....
cameo Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings -
Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - TVsidewalk
Photography by Вахтанг

PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamar







No comments:

Post a Comment