-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: AIMEE Davies at London Fashion Week

Friday 2 October 2015

AIMEE Davies at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (swoons,erm, breathlessly) That #‎fedora is INSANELY electrifying; unquestionably hot. It's perfection incarnate. My heart skips a beat, momentarily. Someone with the finest tastes in hats, is SUPER falling in love; hold me please. That's definitely, one hot, heavenly hat! How mesmerizing! Wow! Now, this is a moment worth memorizing.

Miss Atac: (explains) He's a fedora lover, Fashion Week lover, er, fedora lover.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: My LOVE for fedoras supersedes all other sartorial elements.
....
THE Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‎LFW, is AIMEE; a Performing Arts student. Steal her super cool colour-blocking aesthetic by teaming a runway fedora by H&M with a statement top from Zara, Topshop trousers, shoes and statement bag from Calvin Klein. Needless to say,mr Styles UltrA AAA, London Fashion Week cheerleader, FEDORA cheerleader, rocks his signature look by flaunting a model vintage fedora which he teams with River Island waistcoat, Balmain jacket, Style Corp dress shirt, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse trainers.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your Fashion Week outfit looks rather AMAZING today. I'm blown away. Oh my gosh! What a rapturous performance it's putting on. The aesthetic is classic and overly overwhelming. Effortless style overload. No wonder the fashion crowd, like me, feel like passing out. That STRIKING fedora, is undoubtedly, my favourite element. What a fantasy! It's too gorgeous; the most perfect hat, unquestionably! Fedoras forever!

AIMEE: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your'e welcome. What was the inspiration for this scintillating aesthetic?

AIMEE: I just the, erm, colours of the top, the trousers. I LOVE the block colours(colour blocking) That's it, REALLY.(chuckles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What fashion brands are your ROCKING? Start with that STRIKING hat first, please.
AIMEE: The hat is H&M...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:....That fedora is INSANELY electrifying; unquestionably hot. It's perfection incarnate. My heart skips a beat, momentarily. Someone with the finest tastes in hats, is SUPER falling in love; hold me please. That's definitely, one hot, heavenly hat! How mesmerizing! Wow! Now, this is a moment worth memorizing.

AIMEE:...The top is Zara...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Yummy! My reproductive system can't handle that sartorial beauty. it's too much. So stupendous! Oh my gosh! The tones are so divine and, er, to die for.I wish I was rocking that.

AIMEE:...The trousers are Topshop...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Like you, I'm a super fan of black trousers. I rock one all day...It's supper; number one. All other trousers are behind and, er, below.

AIMEE:...also the shoes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Those shoes! oh my! I LOVE them, INFINITELY....

AIMEE:...And the bag is Calvin Klein.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That bag is the one; the accessory for all self-respecting Fashion Week fashionista. It's super edgy, elegant and magical. Pure excellence. How do you describe your personal style?

AIMEE: I try to be QUITE individual. I also follow trends, especially what's in (on trend) for autumn/winter this year.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Totally. And what do you LIKE about the London Fashion Week showcase?

AIMEE: I just ALWAYS wanted to come here, to see, to know what's going on. It's absolutely AMAZING! Everyone's outfit. Everyone is so individual. Just AMAZING!

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It sounds like your first time.

AIMEE: It is.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How does it feel? Oh brilliant! WELCOME! What took you so long?

AIMEE: I'm not sure really (chuckles)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Okay. But you are happy with the spectacle you have seen so far

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's absolutely AMAZING! How would you describe the atmosphere?

AIMEE: I LOVE seen everyone the way, they dress; so quirky, individual. Everyone dress, differently. it's fabulous.

mr Styles UltrA AAA:It's so AMAZING! When did you start wearing hats?

AIMEE: I've always been, not really confident to wear a hat. I found this one in H&M, thought it look, kind of, BIG, so I thought I'd wear it. I just think that a hat can make an outfit, really.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Totally concur with your viewpoint on the hat matter. Howevfer, I can't understand why you were not confident in wearing hats previously; This one is looking good; STRIKING. How many do you possess?

AIMEE: I have, I think 5.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Only 5? You have a long way to go in stacking up your wardrobe with more.

AIMEE: Yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So hopefully,the next time we see you, you will have a vast number

AIMEE: Definitely

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Finally, before you go, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel?

AIMEE: Of course, yes.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings
blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.
Portraits by Miss Atac

No comments:

Post a Comment