-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: AMALIE at London Fashion Week

Saturday 26 September 2015

AMALIE at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAAmr Styles UltrA AAA:...Hmmm...(squeals, er, lustfully) That STRIKING fedora! Like the phenomenal thunder, it' looks super magical and angelic. Oh my goodness! What a wonder! No wonder I'm super excited to capture this moment with my camera. It's my pleasure. That's, er, quintessentially, the perfect hat. I must have that.
   
Miss Lauritzen: (explains) He simply LOVES Fashion Week, fedoras, fashion, er, fedoras

WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#LFW‬, is Amalie from Denmark. Currently, she works in a shoe shop on Oxford Street. Steal her fun and playful style by styling a runwat fedora by Zara with Zara, statement jacket, bag, shoes from Nelly and ASOS necklace. Needless to say,mr Styles UltrA AAA, London Fashion Week cheerleader, ‪#FEDORA‬ cheerleader, rocks his signature look by flaunting a model vintage fedora which he teams with River Island waistcoat, Balmain jacket, Style Corp dress shirt, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse sneakers.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm totally in love with your outfit today. Oh my! I;m speechless! It's the classic example of how a chic, on fire, outfit should look. Perfection! How mouth-watering! The aesthetic is more precious than diamonds. it looks as fertile as an oasis in a deserted island. Where has it been since Fashion week kicked off. I'm delighted to welcome it to the sidewalk.

AMALIE: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your'e welcome. What was the inspiration behidn this, er, delectable aesthetic?

AMALIE: I'm just into everything; I LIKE pairing; I put stuffs together, expensicve, cheaper things. So I'm not really only an expensive person; I like putiing stuffs that I like together. I'm getiin my insopiration from (fashion) bloggers, fashion magazines. And then, jsut what I like myself

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's excellence! You pull off the chic aesthetic with panache and an inspiring aplomb...

AMALIE: (laughs heartily)

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...sprezzatura, effortlessness. We totally, you kon, LOVE and appreciate the tremendous work of art effort that you clearly invested in this outfit.

AMALIE: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! Can you tell me what fashion brands you are ROCKING? Firstly, that STRIKING, er, fedora!
 
AMALIE: The hat is Zara

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Hmmm...(squeals, er, lustfully) That STRIKING fedora! Like the phenomenal thunder, it' looks super magical and angelic. Oh my goodness! What a wonder! No wonder I'm super excited to capture this moment with my camera. It's my pleasure. That's, er, quintessentially, the perfect hat. I must have that.
  
AMALIE: ...The suede jacket is Zara as well. It's so LOUD, unfortunately...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...That's an AMAZING outerwear. I absolutely LOVE the colour. It looks super AMAZING...

AMALIE: The bag is Zara also. I'm really into Zara

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I find that Zara designs are sublime, stupendous. I LOVE their clothes, immeasurably. When I'm there, I shop until I drop, you know, literallyu.

AMALIE: Yeah, definitely.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Those shoes!

AMALIE: The shoes are from Nelly. It's a Danish website. I think you should have a look at it

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you spell it?

AMALIE: (spells it out for him) N, E, L, L, R, Y? (Nelly)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'll definitely have a look at ANYTHING that's Danish

AMALIE: The necklace is by a Danish brand.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's the name of the Danish brand?

AMALIE: (thinks, thinks) (laughs uproariously) I think I have forgotten...I think it's ASOS actually. I LOVE Asos.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ASOS! Well, love actually. That label is, er, ...

Miss Lauritzen:...nice

mr Styles UltrA AAA:,,,,rapturous! Actually, I LOVE your outfit as a whole...How do you define your style

AMALIE: I'm the person who choose to wear what she likes.. depending on what mood I'm in. If I'm in a casual; mood. I'll wear a cap or something loose, If I'm in the mood for something fun, I'll wear some heels, suede jacket (laughs cheerily)...Something that inspires other people.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Today, you have accomplished that because, personally, I feel inspired by this, er, accomplished attire...The colour palette is simply, er, on par, so is the colour coordination, with t's catwalk counterparts

AMALIE: It's meant to be colourful.Itr makes everybody feel happy.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: The quintessential Fashion Week aesthetic is all aboiut colours,

AMALIE: We can't always wear bland colours...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: No, they do not have the same IMPACT, They do not have the same impact. So I agree with you, totally. What do YOU like about London Fashion Week?

AMALIE: I LOVE London Fashion Week. I was at Copenhagen Fashion Week. That was AMAZING! But this is just bigger. More AMAZING. More people, fashionable people. Inspiration is a big part of me

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence!

AMALIE: I get inspiration from EVERYONE; from all over the world

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Tell me about Copenhagen Fashion Week, concisely.
 
AMALIE: That's just...That's AMAZING! you have to be there to fell the...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...vibes? presence? Atmosphere?, Oh, the vibes

AMALIE: Yes, the vibes. And the people. People are just happy.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: So you'll be attending the next one then

AMALIE: Yeah.Definitely.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How many hats do you have, incidentally?

AMALIE: Tons of hats (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Why do you possess so many? I'm super intrigued.

AMALIE: Because hats are the most...They are AMAZING! The most amazing accessory one can wear. I just think it's something about the expressions; the way you look... More cool.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I CONCUR with you, totally. I have a collection myself, which keeps building. Yours is SUPER striking on you. So I can imagine why you have so many

AMALIE: They are LOVELY

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?

AMALIE: Definitely!
............
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! I LOVE Denmark

AMALIE: That's REALLY nice

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Nice to meet you also

AMALIE: You too

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my gosh! Copenhagen?

AMALIE: Yes

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh brilliant!, it's REALLY nice to meet you, totally

AMALIE: (smiles broadly)
.........
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings.blogspot COM
Portraits by Mis Lauritzen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit.
    This blog post is very interesting and adds insight for me. Thank you for sharing.

    Regards.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete