-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Thais Espezin Stadler at London Collections: Men

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Thais Espezin Stadler at London Collections: Men

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises, erm, breathlessly) Oh my! GOSH! That ‪#‎fedora‬! I'm in love; er, very much. I'm SUPER attracted to that fierce colour. THAT'S my kind of hat; STRIKING, luscious, edgy and sweet. Oh, that fine ideal is mine. I wish! What a UPROARIOUS moment! I'm enjoying it, er, immeasurably. I enjoy being surrounded by uber stunning hats like that
Emanuela: (explains) He LOVES fedoras
....
The ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men; ‪#‎LCM‬, is Thais Espezin Stadler. She is from Brazil but studies fashion in Italy. Brilliance! Steal her super cool, er, sprezzatura aesthetic by styling a runway hat by Primark with Primark skirt, jumper and a statement coat from H&M. mr Styles UltrA AAA, Fedora cheerleader and Style pupil(he studies Style, Aesthetic and Fedora Promotion, at the school of Frock) flaunts a Calvin Klein model fedora, teams with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬, Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (gushes) Your outfit looks so amazing today. That hat is my favourite element in your outfit; understandably. I'm it biggest fan. I can't help it. You deserves an A for effortlessness. I'd pair that with my Dockers biker boots; they are the perfect match

THAIS: (laughs) Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was your inspiration for for this ,er, adorable aesthetic?
THAIS: (laughing, looking skywards) I don't know. I'm just travelling. I don't have a lot of...(clothes?) I just brought this coat and black clothes(show off jumper and leather skirt) because I need to mix everything, so I brought a lot of (laughs) of black clothes...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Clearly you mixed these sartorial elements, expertly, because the aesthetic looks, er, ...
Emanuela ...very nice...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...super STUPENDOUS! I'm impressed
[THAIS laughs]
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What fashion brands are you rocking
THAIS: Just fashion; fast fashion (High-street) H&M (show-off jacket).
mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...What a fabulous jacket. It must be summer; that silhouette is VERY hot. Oh my gosh! My feelings for its texture is mounting by the minute.I would sacrifice anything just to have that chic outerwear in my wardrobe. It makes me feel, er, superb. What a beauty! Where is that skirt from?
THAIS: HM. The hat is Primark

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That fedora! I'm in love; er, very much. I'm SUPER attracted to that fierce colour. THAT'S my kind of hat; STRIKING, luscious, edgy and sweet. Oh, that fine ideal is mine. I wish! What a UPROARIOUS moment! I'm enjoying it, er, immeasurably. I enjoy being surrounded by uber stunning hats like that. I think that's such a beautiful hat.
THAIS: (laughs) The jumper also( also from Primark)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: HOw many hats do you have, incidentally?
THAIS: (ruminates, smilingly) TWO!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (incredulously) Only TWO? Why?

THAIS: Yes, I'm sorry. My collection is...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That hat looks so AMAZING; You should have a wardrobe of them
THAIS: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (teases) So you are gonna get some more, yeah?
THAIS: Yes!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant! What do you like about London Collections: Men?
THAIS: (looks around at the fashionable Fashion Week set). Erm...I don't know. I don't know REALLY(laughs loudly)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (joins laughter) Oh my gosh! What about the diversity of personal styles, so creative, super imaginative, arent they? What about the creative styles and the super imaginative fashion that are in evidence right now?
THAIS: Yeah! I'm not into...I'm not into...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I saw you you taking photographs of chic outfits...
THAIS: Erm...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Why in heaven's name did you take those photographs?
THAIS: I take photographs because of...the little...what do yopu call it(indicatres with hands something worn around the neck or something worn on an outerwear)...Oh the feathers.
[THAIS means FRILLS not feathers]
mr Styles UltrA AAA: SO you like the 'feathers?'
THAIS: Yes! I LOVE the feathers! (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! May we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
THAIS: Yeah. Yeah! Yeah!
...
INSTAGRAM - Sidewalk Darlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalkDarlings.blogspot com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot. co.uk/
Portraits by Emanuela

No comments:

Post a Comment