-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Toni Tran at London Collections: Men

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Toni Tran at London Collections: Men

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises, erm, breathlessly) That STRIKING‪#‎fedora‬! is forever my FIRM favourite. Just look at the, er, smoking hot silhouette. It's a complete style symbol, status. What a genius! I would cry, joyous tears, if I see it in a frame, on a calendar, as the centrefold, of course. I'm delighted to curate that ,er, GOLD, gorgeous hat for the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬

Miss Tong: (explains) He simply LOVES fedoras, erm immeasurably.
...
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men, ‪#‎LCM‬, is (drum roll) Toni Tran; a Lifestyle Photographer and fashion blogger - Fashitect. Brilliance! Clearly, he pulls off the camouflage aesthetic with supreme panache. Steal the style by teaming a runway fedora by Miss Selfridge with ASOS sweater, Desigual bag, Timothy Everest coat, VALENTINO vintage camouflage jumpsuit and‪#‎SenhorPrudêncio‬ shoes. mr Styles UltrA AAA, Fedora cheerleader and Style pupil(he studies Style, Aesthetic and Fedora Promotion, at the school of Frock) mr Styles, was fashionably late for Hardy Amies catwalk, but flaunts his SPREZZATURA aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model fedora, teamed with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬, Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: gushes, er, breathlessly) Your outfit looks so AMAZING today.

TONI TRAN: Thank you so much
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was the inspiration behind this, er, appealing aesthetic?
TONI TRAN: Yesterday, it was inspired by the desert(Desert Explorer, Desert Rats) from ‪#‎Belstaff‬ new Spring Summer 2016 collection, and I go for a lot of army (military) and desert ensembles.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! And how would you define your personal style? How do you like to dress?
TONI TRAN: I LIKE sartorial but today I changed it up and go for desert (army fatigues, camouflage aesthetic)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Utter Brilliance! What are you wearing? What fashion brands are you wearing today? Most importantly, that STRIKING fedora?
TONI TRAN: Miss Selfridge...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...That STRIKING fedora! is forever my FIRM favourite. Just look at the, er, smoking hot silhouette. It's a complete style symbol, status. What a genius! I would cry, joyous tears, if I see it in a frame, on a calendar, as the centrefold, of course. I'm delighted to curate that ,er, GOLD, gorgeous hat for the Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings
TONI TRAN:....ASOS roll neck sweater, Desigual bag, Timothy Everest coat...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:..Excusez-moi! Who is the designer of that coat?
TONI TRAN: Timothy Everest

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Super cool. That coat! I like what I see. There is absolutely nothing like the real, fashionable element. Oh my! Let me play with that outerwear. It gives me, erm, fever, INFLUENZA. Nothing could get me out of it, if I get inside of IT. No one could get it out of my wardrobe, if it gets inside of it. Its hue is like magnet; it attracts my eyes, pulls them ever closer then fixes them. What an adorable spectacle.... That fedora makes a SUPER companion because it's an accessory to look at, er, all day.

TONI TRAN:...Vintage army jumpsuit, Senhor Prudencio shoes...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (gushes) Those are BEAUTIFUL shoes right there. Oh my gosh! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to rock footwear like those gems. Tell me, how many hats do you have?
TONI TRAN: (contently) I have 10 hats
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (not exaggeratedly) Oh my gosh! (teases) Why do you have so MANY hats? You're just a single fashionista?

TONI TRAN: (laughs) ...I LOVE hats. I wear them as often as possible. Life's too short
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Completely understand. What role does a hat play in your outfits? Why do you like to team a hat with your outfits?
TONI TRAN: It brings a NICE silhouette, and it brings a NICE shade( think sunglasses)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! Like supper, that hat you are rocking is SUPER striking, I like it, myself, IMMEASURABLY.

TONI TRAN: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Just before you walk, what do you LIKE about London Collections Men?
TONI TRAN: I like the diversity in styles. And the inspirations...New Generation
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Well said! In style you are obviously well read. I LIKE it. May we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
TONI TRAN: Of course
....
INSTAGRAM - Sidewalk Darlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalkDarlings.blogspot com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot. co.uk/
Portraits by Miss Tong

No comments:

Post a Comment