-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: OMIRI at London Collections: Men

Sunday 6 September 2015

OMIRI at London Collections: Men

Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) That STRIKING, devastatingly wearable work of art fedora! It boasts the WOW, awe-inspiring aesthetic! a hat suitable as a model. OMG; I want that awesome possession. If I were you, I'd frame it. You must be having problems with fedora lovers. If it were priced at a million dollar, it would be seriously under-valued. The, er, meaningful, aesthetic is worth millions. I can't think of a better way in which a true Fashion Week fashionista could spend his/her millions.....


Miss Awolowo:(explains to Omiri)....He's SUPER in love with fedoras
..
At London Collections Men, ‪#‎LCM‬ (Men's Fashion Week, FEDORA cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, was fashionably late, for Tiger of Sweden catwalk. Nevertheless, he feels privileged to curate the, oh my, GORGEOUS fedora, and suit, of ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ fashionista, OMIRI.
...
WALKING the sidewalk at London Collections Men; is OMIRI THOMAS, a menswear blogger. You are welcome; to steal his vintage, quintessentially British aesthetic by teaming a runway VINTAGE fedora with Zara waistcoat, NEXT shirt and tie. Student of Style, Aesthetic and Fedora Promotion, at the school of Frock, mr Styles UltrA AAA, rocks his signature, SPREZZATURA aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model fedora, teamed with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬, Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues.
...mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your outfit looks so AMAZING today. The impeccable, awe-inspiring style touches my heart and my soul. The whole Fashion Week set is, er, deeply touched. We feel SUPER welcome in your sartorial world. Words fail to capture the incredible extent. I am a true fan of each element. What stunning collection! I mean, er, pieces. Perfect styling. Thank you for it showing off that creative style.

OMIRI: Thank you very much!
Styles UltrA AAA: You're welcome. Tell me, what was your inspiration for that perfect aesthetic?
OMIRI: Inspiration is old Hollywood(films) old British, sorry, old British style is VERY quintessential.
Styles UltrA AAA: Completely! And to what extent is that look a reflection of your personal style?
OMIRI: I just like things to be VERY (pause) I like to experiment ALOT with my style. And er, yes, elegant.
Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) Such elegance. And that fedora is looks COMPLETELY amazing. That STRIKING, devastatingly wearable work of art fedora! It boasts the WOW, awe-inspiring aesthetic! a hat suitable as a model. OmG; I want that awesome possession. If I were you, I'd frame it. You must be having problems with fedora lovers. If it were priced at a million dollar, it would be seriously under-valued. The, er, meaningful, aesthetic is worth millions. I can't think of a better way in which a true Fashion Week fashionista could spend his/her millions.

OMIRI: Thank you
Styles UltrA AAA: Out of curiosity, how many hats do you have, incidentally?
OMIRI: I'm not sure. (beams) about 20
Styles UltrA AAA: Why do you have so many hats. Isn't that too many for one Fashion Week fashionista?
OMIRI: I don't know. I just seem to get them....(sartorial chatter drowns out speech)
Styles UltrA AAA: Generally speaking, how important is a hat in your outfits?
OMIRI: It depends on how I'm feeling but sometimes, I do like to wear it, sometimes I go without it.
Styles UltrA AAA: Completely. This hat that you are rocking right now, who is the designer?
OMIRI: It's vintage
Miss Awolowo: It's, er, VERY, er, nice...
Styles UltrA AAA:...In other words, devastatingly STRIKING. And I simply ADORE the AMAZING claret colour also. What fashion brand is that SUPERB suit?
OMIRI: It's vintage
Miss Awolowo: It's, er, NICE...
Styles UltrA AAA:...It's absolutely scintillating...The texture is perfection! It looks more scintillating with each passing minute.
OMIRI:..The waistcoat is Zara
Styles UltrA AAA: That chic element looks like music to my ears. It's so beautifully, erm, breathtaking. Is it for the taking? it suits me. I wish I could rock it. Ogling it is better than committing adultery. It's TOO fascinating. I'm so AMAZED. It boast such opulence...
OMIRI:..My shirt and neck tie is from NEXT
Styles UltrA AAA: That tie is SUPER on trend. I LIKE the awesome design of that shirt. NEXT! As someone who has been attending London Collections Men from day one, Why is London Collections: Men a BIG deal?

OMIRI: I have been here from day one. I jsut LOVE celebrating menswear. I LOVE the fact that (looks at the queue for the catwalk show) more people are getting into it...
Styles UltrA AAA: CLEARLY!
OMIRI:.And I LOVE the fact that... (WONDROUS sartorial chatter drowns out speech)...market.
Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! Finally, may I have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Chanel called SidewalkDarlings
OMIRI: (nods) Of course! Great stuff! I look forward to it. Thanks!
....
INSTAGRAM - Sidewalk Darlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalkDarlings.blogspot com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot. co.uk/
Portraits by Miss Awolowo

No comments:

Post a Comment