-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: YOMMY at London Collections Men

Friday 11 September 2015

YOMMY at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Fashion Week is my world. That STRIKING, erm, wearable work of art, SUPER elegant fedora rocks my world. Excuse me, let me twirl in, erm, one direction. I am looking at perfection. That burgundy, CLARET colour, is so beautiful, I'm wrestling with the tears, it is an infinite fantasy. It makes me happy. Let me rejoice. I don't care if its taken; I SUPER want it. Wow! What a fedora!
Miss Alvi: (explains) He LOVES fedoras. He loves fashion, he loves Fashion Week

 Miss Alvi: (explains) He LOVES fedoras. He loves fashion, he loves Fashion Week


....

 TURNING up at London Collections Men, ‪#‎CraigGreen‬ catwalk, fashionably late, of course, mr Styles UltrA AAA, the FEDORA cheerleader, flaunts his runway fedora by Calvin Klein, while curating other Fashion Week fashionistas sprezzatura styles for the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬.
.....
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men; ‪#‎LCM‬, is YOMMY. You may call her Yommy. Yommy. is from China and she works in Marketing for a cosmetic brand(MarieDalgar). Steal her yummy, effortless style by teaming a runway fedora by RGLT Scarves with ‪#‎HM‬ jumper, NIPONJJUYA culottes and UNAMIKA shoes. Student of Style, Aesthetic and Fedora Promotion, at the school of Frock, mr Styles UltrA AAA, rocks his signature, SPREZZATURA aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model fedora, teamed with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬, Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues.

...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your outfit looks so AMAZING and, erm, wonderful. You deserve acclaim, an accolade for this HOT, breathtaking style, oh my, the joy it exudes; is overpowering, overwhelming, oh my, so intoxicating. I'm awed at this masterpiece. That STRIKING fedora! What joy. Take the credit for that incredible inspiration.
YOMMY: (beams) Thank you! Thank you VERY much.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your'e welcome. What are you wearing? Most importantly, your hat, what brand is it? Fashion Week is my world. That STRIKING, erm, wearable work of art, SUPER elegant fedora rocks my world. Excuse me, let me twirl in, erm, one direction. I am looking at perfection. That burgundy, CLARET colour, is so beautiful, I'm wrestling with the tears, it is an infinite fantasy. It makes me happy. Let me rejoice.

I don't care if its taken; I SUPER want it. Wow! What a fedora!
YOMMY:Erm (touches hat) My hat?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes please!
YOMMY: It comes from China
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Made in China. No wonder its dashing beauty transfixes me, pleasure my heart. How about the rest of your chic clothes? Where on earth are they from. What brands are they?
YOMMY: er, pardon?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (loudly) The rest of your outfit, what fashion brands are they?
YOMMY: Erm. Also from China - H&M
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What element of clothing is from HM?
YOMMY: My jumper?
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That jumper!...
Miss Alvi:..is, erm, nice...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Super stupendous! When I look at it, I see monochrome, diamonds, stripes. What a delight! Yes. I love it. I LOVE it. It's the epitome of perfection, isn't it? Clearly! ...And those trousers, I mean, CULOTTES.
YOMMY: Also from China. No brand
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! That aesthetic is brilliance! I ADORE it. It's SUPER, erm...
...erm, NICE...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: STUNNING actually. Beautiful footwear. The aesthetic is appealing; so surreal. I LOVE it. Oh my! Who on earth is the designer of those SCINTILLATING shoes.
YOMMY: Those shoes are from an Italian designer
mr Styles UltrA AAA: An "Italian" designer. Wow! That's brilliance! How do you like London Collections: Men? What do you like about this bi-annual, sartorial showcase?
YOMMY: Erm. I think it's VERY, er,(blurts out) HANDSOME!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's very handsome?
YOMMY: (nods smilingly) Yes!
That's brilliance!...Quite dashing, if you ask me.
YOMMY:...And it also has, erm,...(sartorial chatter on sidewalk drowns out speech )
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How many hats do you have?
(ruminates, looks to the sky) Erm. Maybe 10 or 12 (smiles proudly) Ten or twelve!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Why do you have so many hats?
YOMMY: Er. Lovely hats.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Do you mean that you LOVE hats?
(nods contentedly) Yes! I have all kinds of hats...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Because they uplift your outfits...But your favourite, is, of course, the fedoras. Awesome!I love favouritism. Okay. That's brilliance! This one suits you SUPER, erm, ...
...nicely...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...fabulously. I simply LOVE the colour. And I think it's SUPER amazing!
YOMMY: (chuckles) Yes! Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: We would like to publish this vidoe on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings. Is that okay?
YOMMY: Erm...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Can we put this video on youtube?
YOMMY: (firmly) Yes!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance!
.....
INSTAGRAM - Sidewalk Darlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalkDarlings.blogspot

com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.
co.uk/

Portraits by Miss Alvi

No comments:

Post a Comment