-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Marie Dalgar at London Collections Men

Monday 14 September 2015

Marie Dalgar at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That STRIKING ‪#‎fedora‬! is the new, er, SUPER goddess. My eyes are glued to that, erm, visual serenity; I ADORE it, erm, immeasurably. That, er, sartorial siren, legend DEMANDS attention! What a distraction! I'm drawn to to it's magnetism, it's, er, mysticism...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...I have never seen a hat looking so, er, therapeutic. What a cutie! Show it off , of course. Like other hat lovers, it's a pleasure, a pride just to look at it perpetually. All Fashion Week fashionistas step aside please, I need to be alone with that hat, er, habitually.
Miss Mirasih: (explains) He ADORES fedoras, Fashion Week, fashion, fedoras... By the way, strike a pose, Masa. 
...
THE Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men; ‪#‎LCM‬, is Masa Cui. She is the founder of Marie Dalgar; a cosmetic brand based in China. Steal her STRIKING show-stopping, pristine aesthetic by teaming a ‪#‎foundation‬ fedora by Céline Robert Chapeaux with 59 Seconds dress, ‪#‎Emeline‬ jacket, ‪#‎JYShoes‬ and, last but not least,‪#‎CherryTuTu‬ socks. mr Styles UltrA AAA, Fedora cheerleader and Style pupil(he studies Style, Aesthetic and Fedora Promotion, at the school of Frock) mr Styles, was fashionably late for Hardy Amies catwalk, but flaunts his SPREZZATURA aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model fedora, teamed with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬, Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Each sartorial element in this Fashion Week aesthetic is a beauty; one that inspires. That style boasts the Fashion Week model aesthetic. That's the type of outfit that every self-respecting Fashion Week fashionista would like to flaunt in his/her wardrobe. Words fail me; I'm totally speechless. However, the fedora is my favourite. It belongs in my fedora collection; it could be the jewel in my HOT hat wardrobe. I would be its assistant, all day. We would love to chat with you about your AMAZING style on video

Miss Chun: (interprets) She's happy to do the interview but not on video.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Tell her thanks, but we are conducting all interviews on video for our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings (walks away)
.....

MOMENTS LATER
.....
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (walks back to Masa) On second thoughts (to Miss Chun) we are happy to do the interview with her without recording it on video..
....
[Miss Chun interprets too Masa, Masa smiles)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you define your personal style, Masa?
Miss Chun: (interprets) Pure colours. She likes different materials, textures. She mix and match designer brands. She likes to stand out in a crowd

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That STRIKING fedora! is the new, er, SUPER goddess. My eyes are glued to that, erm, visual serenity; I ADORE it, erm, immeasurably. That, er, sartorial siren, legend DEMANDS attention! What a distraction! I'm drawn to to it's magnetism, it's, er, mysticism. I have never seen a hat looking so, er, therapeutic. What a cutie! Show it off , of course. Like other hat lovers, it's a pleasure, a pride just to look at it perpetually. All Fashion Week fashionistas step aside please, I need to be alone with that hat, er, habitually.

Miss Chun: Céline Robert Chapeaux
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Those socks...
Miss Chun: They are important in her outfit
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Clearly! They are so super opulent! I'm officially in love. How stunning. I'm jealous. Who else adores them. Every self-respecting Fashion Week style marvel. I'm super excited to look at that the AMAZING colour. This is one of my best moments in fashion. Where in heaven's name are they from?
Miss Chun: Xander Zhou

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That fierce dress is definitely my type. It ROCKS. My eyes are super glued to that sartorial legend. What do you do Masa?
Miss Chun: (interprets) She is the founder of Marie Dalgar.
Simply beautiful. Her entourage flaunting her works; looks like beauty. So fabulous. May we have you permission to publish this vid...Just kidding. This interview is recorded only in my notepad, not my Ipad.
...
INSTAGRAM - Sidewalk Darlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalkDarlings.blogspot com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot. co.uk/
Portraits by Miss Awolowo


No comments:

Post a Comment