-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: PIPPA at London Fashion Week

Thursday 22 October 2015

PIPPA at London Fashion Week

[PIPPA, a London Fashion week fashionista and ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬ erm, number one music, er, MUSE, approaches, fashionably late, of course]
Miss Platini: Styles UltrA AAA, here walks your ultimate gift for London Fashion Week.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (swoons, er, rather coquettishly) Oh my. My day is made; so is my ‪#‎FashionWeek‬ experience. That outfit is SERIOUSLY stupendous, er, superstar and OVERLY outstanding, Pippa.....

.....That hot stuff, is the sartorial aesthetic I have been dreaming of. How delicious! No wonder, the Fashion Week set looks, er, zealous. That creative style is the stuff of dreams. What a cream! Anyone near, has OXYGEN to spare? 
PIPPA is a freelance model who also works the NHS.She runs well, as well. Oh my. So multi-talented. Steal her playful, boldy sharp and feminine‪#‎LFW‬ aesthete by teaming a statement bomber jacket by ANTHONY VACCARELLO, styled with ASOS jeans and Topshop boots. London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, is SELF-STYLED, in a vintage, model fedora(looks like a Lanvin) which he styles with River Island waistcoat, ‪#‎Balmain‬ jacket, a classic long sleeved white shirt by Style Corp, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse trainers.


mr Styles UltrA AAA: Where on earth did you get the inspiration for for THAT seamless styling?
Miss Platini: (to Pippa) Probably you ALREADY know that he's into fedoras, Fashion Week, fashion itself and erm, fedora...

PIPPA: ...The inspiration today. it's QUITE a gloomy day, so I thought 'black' (opens black bomber jacket) but a bit of colour inside (show off a vibrant orange hue lining)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my! That's excellence! Super awesome. It's sheer sunshine there...

PIPPA:...And I'm wearing(spins around slightly to flaunt boots) I'm wearing my new, SASSY boots...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! I LOVE the pop of orange shade on the inner side of the heels. It coordinates beautifully with the jacket's orange inner lining. Remarkably SASSY, indeed. What shoe designer is responsible for this, erm, enviable , er, epitome?

PIPPA: They Topshop boots
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How stylish! What other fashion brands are you rocking?
PIPPA: These (show off jeans ripped at the knees) are from ASOS
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Why did you FLAUNT them before my eyes. I feel weak at the knees now. I must take a bow. Wow!

PIPPA: This (bomber jacket) is from a boutique shop (Bosideng?!!)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Charming! Just check out that stupendously crafted roll neck. It's hypnotising other Fashion Week fashionistas. Like Period Drama and my er, model fedora, that bomber jacket is bombastic and a key Autumn/Winter trendsetter. That bomber jacket! It's getting hotter; I know I should not have worn my sweater. What a bomber! Miss Platini, PLEASE, take an AMAZING closeup of it in this impromptu photoshoot of it. Bomber jackets are on trend momentarily, but that doesn't matter. Pippa, you'd still rock it wherever whenever, and I'd still adore it, wherever whenever. Your style today is a reflection of...

PIPPA:...reflection of the weather
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Completely UNDERSTAND! So how do you define your personal style, normally..from day to day?
PIPPA: You know, High Street mix with a little bit of grunge, baby girl kind of thing....That's what I go for on a daily basis.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Super stylish, indeed. oh my! What other clothes are in your wardrobe, incidentally?
PIPPA: What's in my wardrobe? All kinds of things.One off vintage pieces, high-street, you know. A variation of colours. At the moment, I'm into black
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Stylish and super eclectic. I admire how you pull off the aesthetic, effortlessly.
PIPPA: Thank you.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What do you love about London Fashion Week?
PIPPA: London Fashion Week (ponders) erm. Just the vibes. The vibrant number of people ...We have not seen many this year. Probably because (pauses)...I don't know. I don't know why it's(London Fashion Week) move (from the DIVINE Somerset House to, erm, Brewer Street Car Park)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Since you have alluded to it, what's your impression of the new venue, by the way?
PIPPA: (erm, super subtly)...... I hate it!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (laughs heartily) Erm, that's the reflection that is been expressed by most of the Fashion Week fans that I have spoken to, especially those who have been following the greatest bi annual showcase at Somerset House and view it as the ideal and perfect location.
PIPPA: I can't understand, really, why it's moved (shrugs shoulders)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh Pippa, please don't let it torture you. It's fate will be decided in the near future. Do you think we should orchestrate a protest, demonstration, petition...do whatever; picketing

PIPPA: Sure
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Charming! Charming outfit, charming thought! What else! Oh my, I'm impressed. We'll definitely stage those measures then, by order of HER....
PIPPA: Yeah!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you so much. Your style is so AMAZING.
PIPPA: Yeah!
mr Styles UltrA AAA: May we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?
PIPPA: Absolutely!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Platini

No comments:

Post a Comment