-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: KERRIE at London Fashion Week

Friday 23 October 2015

KERRIE at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (spurts, erm, breathlessly) LOOK! ( rather loudly)That‪ #‎fedora‬ is a STRIKING, emotive poem. Oh my gosh! What a POSH, persuasive gem! The aesthetic is RIDICULOUSLY hypnotic. I want it. Where do I start? It's such a wearable work of art. It has SERIOUSLY stolen my heart. You lucky fashionista! Just looking at it; I'm wrestling to compose myself. How do you do it? Knowing its actually on top; the star element in YOUR outfit, instead of someone else's...

RONDA:...He's a fedora enthusiast, Fashion Week enthusiast, fashion enthusiast...fedoras' enthusiast

WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is KERRIE. She studies fashion. Brilliance. Steal her feminine and elegant style by teaming a runway fedora by Primark with Zara skirt, VIKA GAZINSKAYA‬ crop jacket, DUNE bag and ACNE STUDIOS boots. London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA, is SELF-STYLED, in a vintage, model fedora(looks like a Lanvin) which he styles with River Island waistcoat,‪#‎Balmain‬ jacket, a classic long sleeved white shirt by Style Corp, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse trainers.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: LOOK! All I wanna say is that your minimalist outfit looks QUITE amazing today. It screams 'BEAUTY'. All that REALLY matters is that it's SUPER stupendous. All the elements are key, statements. I'd rock all of them, all day. The fedora, of course, unmistakeably, is MAGIC; the heart of the matter; heart of the aesthetic. The most tantalising hat, EVER. I feel pampered just gazing at it, longingly.
KERRIE: (no response)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LOVE your outfit
KERRIE: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: What was your inspiration for this chic aesthetic?
KERRIE: The skirt, I think. I started with the skirt. It's a little bit sixties, a little bit 70's as well
mr Styles UltrA AAA: The retro aesthetic is in fashion now, particularly the 1970's. A vast number of Fashion Week fashionistas here today, like yourself, are embracing the trend. That skirt! It's SUPER amazing. I completely love it. It's so striking. Banana yellow, that's my colour. That's the one. You nail the retro aesthetic with flair. What fashion house designed that skirt?
KERRIE: Zara
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Zara is always super popular among Fashion Week devotees. I am a HUGE fan myself. That STRIKING fedora!
KERRI: (eyes dilates, dances, er, mischievously, laughs) PRIMANI! (Primark; HighStreet interpretation of Armani)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: REALLY! It's AWESOME, stupendous! No one could guess that fact unless you first told him/her. Isn't that so?...LOOK! That fedora is a STRIKING, emotive poem. Oh my gosh! What a POSH, persuasive gem! The aesthetic is RIDICULOUSLY hypnotic. I want it. Where do I start? It's such a wearable work of art. It has SERIOUSLY stolen my heart. You lucky fashionista! Just looking at it; I'm wrestling to compose myself. How do you do it? Knowing its actually on top; the star element in YOUR outfit, instead of someone else's
KERRI: (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Can you tell me, when and how did you start wearing hats?
KERRIE: (er, pridefully) I have ALWAYS worn hats
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's super interesting! Why do you ALWAYS wear a hat? Why are hats SO important in your outfits?
KERRIE: Because I like BIG...I like volume up her (hovers hand over her head)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: how STYLISH!
My hair doesn't have volume...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Your style does though....it speaks volumes, er, eloquently, loquaciously.


KERRIE:...So I have that with the hat (chuckles)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: CHARMING! What about in your outfit? What does a hat mean to your outfit as a whole?
KERRIE: it makes it a little bit different
mr Styles UltrA AAA: it makes it a WHOLE LOT different, if you ask me or the fashion Week set; how transforming! Excellence! What designer is the bag?
KERRIE: It's a DUNE bag
mr Styles UltrA AAA: JUNE? (attempts spelling) J, U, N, E?
KERRIE: D! (not J, how about D and J; DJ, maybe not)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh yeah yeah! (finally realizes that it's a brand that he knows very well) That handbag is the most glorious news out right now. and that jacket?
KERRIE: Er...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That crop jacket!
KERRIE: It's vintage.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's smoking hot. I LOVE it, to the highest degree, tremendously..I can't find the words
KERRIE: (no response)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you define your personal style?
KERRIE: Er (ruminates) It changes...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You style chameleon! Your mind is bursting with styling, sartorial creations. So please tell me, what was the last style that you experimented with?
KERRIE: Erm. At the moment, I'm loving the 70's
mr Styles UltrA AAA: You are not alone! Undoubtedly, the aesthetic of the moment is the Seventies. Every self-respecting fashion week fashionista is completely. So contagious!
KERRIE: (reminisces?) The (glorious) 70's with the kind of BIG flair
mr Styles UltrA AAA:Take me there. Take me ANYWHERE, but only if it's THERE. Oh my! What an era. A fascinating sartorial EPOCH, indeed! Is that the style you are portraying today?
KERRIE: Yes, I think so.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Fashionable! you pull of the aesthetic with wit, confidence and, er, panache...effortless...
KERRIE: (laughs) Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...(he's not finish yet)...sprezzatura. We are completely in love with this outfit today.
KERRIE: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: We are impressed, enormously. Clearly! Before you walk the sidewalk, what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?
KERRIE: Erm (ruminates) People watching (style spotting?)
mr Styles UltrA AAA: People-watching! What is it about people at London Fashion Week that fascinate you so much?
KERRIE: All the BEAUTIFUL people; beautiful ladies, with AMAZING hair (hair styles?)...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...And the BEAUTIFUL, er, clothes also?
KERRIE: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How charming! Do we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chaneleo on called SidewalkDarlings?
KERRIE: Yes.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you so much. Your style is SUPER amazing.
KERRIE: Thank you
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss RONDA

No comments:

Post a Comment