-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Shu Yu Chuang at London Fashion Week

Thursday 15 October 2015

Shu Yu Chuang at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (Squeals, er, breathlessly) That fedora! Oh my! Looks REMARKABLY perfect. I've been waiting on a hat, like that, since time immemorial. I write about DIVINE accessories in the #SidewalkDarlings editorial. Fashion Design students need to learn about this sartorial hottie in tutorials. Every self-respecting Fashion Week fashionista must have one like this in their wardrobe. It can be styled with all other elements. It possesses the presence and hallmarks of a hat designers' muse. What a boss! I'd so ROCK that chic, er, fashion icon accessory.....

Miss Gogoro: (explains) Just in case you think that's over the top, it's because he's fond of fabulous fedoras, #FashionWeek, fashion itself and, er, fedora.

WALKING the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Fashion Week fashionista, Shu Yu Chuang. She is from Taiwan but studies Fashion Design at London College of Fashion in England. Excellence!  Steal her sophisticated and elagant style by teaming a GOROKE fedora with REDOPIN coat, Bershka roll-neck top,OZNARA tailored trousers and ALDO shoes. Curating sprezzatura outfits for the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA is, er, fashionably late in, erm, vintage, model fedora(looks like a Lanvin) which he styles with River Island waistcoat,‪#‎Balmain‬ jacket, a classic long sleeved white shirt by Style Corp, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse sneakers.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: We LOVE Taiwan

Miss Chuang: (smiles) It's a BEAUTIFUL island.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Totally BEAUTIFUL; just like your outfit. I should go there in the future.

Miss Chuang: I'll invite you. You can find me in the future.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'll be SUPER happy to come...Your outfit deserves full marks for beauty. Its standard of class and sophistication is incredibly high.  I LOVE it, perpetually. It looks super amazing. i adore all the elements in that, er, sidewalk treasure, that asset. However, that STRIKING fedora enhances the enduring appeal, unquestionably.

Miss Chuang: Oh, thank you, very much.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your'e welcome. That fedora! Oh my! Looks REMARKABLY perfect. I've been waiting on a hat, like that, since time immemorial. I write about DIVINE accessories in the #SidewalkDarlings editorial. Fashion Design students need to learn about this sartorial hottie in tutorials. Every self-respecting Fashion Week fashionista must have one like this in their wardrobe. It can be styled with all other elements. It possesses the presence and hallmarks of a hat designers' muse. What a boss! I'd so ROCK that chic, er, fashion icon accessory.... What was your inspiration for this creative styling?

Miss Chuang: This coat, is made by myself.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Really! You are SUPER talented. It looks beautiful. I LOVE it, enormously. I wish I could rock it. So you are doing designs then.

Miss Chuang: Oh yes.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's sheer excellence. I have designs on that er, ethereal outerwear

Miss Chuang: Really

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Of course. What's not to love. I have designs on the colour. I have designs on the silhouette. I LOVE everything about it. You go fashionista! Your'e SUPER talented.

Miss Chuang: Thank you

mr Styles UltrA AAA: How about this, er, this top, roll neck top?

Miss Chuang: Oh yeah. It's Bershka

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Gorgeous top. It boasts the perfect silhouette; one that I'll NEVER forget. How immaculate! And that colour is er, simply AMAZING. That's my color. As you can see, that's the colour I'm rocking now...

Miss Chuang:...These pants...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Where on earth are those trousers from?

Miss Chuang: These pants, I brought it from Taiwan

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (chants) Taiwan! Taiwan! Taiwan! What's the name of the shop or the fashion brand?

Miss Chuang: No. It's no brand

mr Styles UltrA AAA: It's AMAZING, anyway. What's in a name? It's the aesthetics that is of paramount importance.. Needless to say, I have designs on the aesthetic. They are the ones for me.

Miss Chuang: And the shoes are from ALDO also

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Those ultra HOT shoes! Are all I need for Christmas. May I have them now? I NEED those shoes! How many times have you been at London Fashion Week

Miss Chuang: The first time (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Well, er, welcome, to the fierce, bi-annual showcase.

Miss Chuang: Thank you.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What's your impression so far? What do you think about London Fashion Week?

Miss Chuang: Everybody dresses VERY fashion...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...fashionable...

Miss Chuang:...and together. They are together here,(friendly, stylish, sociable) so I'm excited to be here...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: And we are SUPER excited  to conduct this mini interview and impromptu photo shoot of your outfit. It looks, er, so amazing..

Miss Chuang: Thank you (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SIdewalkDarlings?

Miss Chuang: Okay

mr Styles UltrA AAA: What will you be doing at London Fashion Week today

Miss Gogoro: Looking for tartan and LOUD outfits...

...NOt You! I meant Miss Chuang
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.
Portraits by Miss Gogoro

No comments:

Post a Comment