-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: CASHKA at London Fashion Week

Thursday 29 October 2015

CASHKA at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (cheers, erm, breathlessly) Oh my! That should be mine, all mine. It’s STUPENDOUS! That’s the felt fedora I'm feeling right now; I have a serious crush on it. Seriously, I have design on gorgeous accessories. How can a stylist get over this, er, palladium? I can’t resist those strikingly awesome and er, psychedelic feathers, especially the flowers. That design is a true beauty.. Every self-respecting Fashion Week fashionsta is obsessed with the sweet and sour colours...

Miss Delorme: Enough! Sorry (to Cashka) if he sounds over the top, it's because he also loves fedoras, Fashion Week, fashion itself and erm #‎fedora...
....
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week, #‎LFW, is CASHKA, a Designer and Stylist. Steal her resplesdent colour-blocking aesthete by teaming a runway felt fedora by SENSI STUDIO with ROKSANDA maxi skirt, MOSCHINO sweater, CYNTHIA ROWLEY top and MARK CROSS bag. mr Styles UltrA AAA, is SELF-STYLED, in a vintage, model fedora(looks like a Lanvin) which he styles with River Island waistcoat, #‎Balmain jacket, a classic long sleeved white shirt by Style Corp, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse trainers.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (fans himself, hyperbolically) What Fashion House clothes are you rocking today?

CASHKA: (pridefully) This is my collection.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (gushes, er, breathlessly) Oh my gosh! Your collection is SUPER psychedelic; uber remarkable. It’s a pleasure to watch. I'm thoroughly enjoying the delectable elements in this outfit. I feel enormously motivated by the sheer expression of fierceness, edginess and er, finesse. What a timeless epitome! London Fashion Week is my home; I'll stop roam. It's as sweet as Rome.

CASHKA: (laughs) Thank you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I simply LOVE the PSYCHEDELIC aesthetic. What inspired you to adopt this vibrant colour-blocking style?

CASHKA: This (shows off BLUE skirt) is water. This (YELLOW polo neck jumper) the sun. The RED (top beneath jumper, hat and shoulder bag) is fire...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...That’s profound...I WANT that skirt. I'm a big fan. That’s my future skirt. It looks good.

CASHKA:...The colours represent the elements of the universe...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Those elements are breathtaking. I’d rock them to any fashion event, all day. Your inspiration runs deep; it’s super steep. How unbelievably intuitive! How do you define your personal style?

CASHKA: Hmm (capturing, phrasing the essence of her style) I’m more like a chameleon. I change EVERYDAY, depending on my mood, depending on the weather. (As a corollary) This is who I am.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That means you are SUPER creative. One has to have that creative FLAIR, affinity, to be able to change styles, constantly, YET pull them OFF effortlessly, with aplomb and most importantly, with PANACHE...

CASHKA: Ohhh (swoons) I LIKE that...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (laughs, uncontrollably) You seem like that type of fashionista...

CASHKA:...I LIKE that; I REALLY like that...

mr Styles UltrA AAA: There’s LOTS more where those words and phrases came from...However, this is your moment. Your outfit is AMAZING and super celestial. It’s its moment. So tell me, please, what do you like about London Fashion Week?

CASHKA: I LIKE the fact that people arve VERY creative in London, so it’s ALWAYS great to be here.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence! Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?

CASHKA: Yes. Feel free.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh, bless! Last but definitely NOT least, may we ask you what fashion brand is that STRIKING felt fedora?

CASHKA: This is my OWN creation

mr Styles UltrA AAA: REALLY!

CASHKA: It’s from Cashka!


mr Styles UltrA AAA: (cheers, erm, breathlessly) Oh my! That’s should be mine, all mine. It’s STUPENDOUS! That’s the fedora I have a serious crush on. Seriously, I have design on gorgeous accessories. How can a stylist get over this, er, palladium? I can’t resist those strikingly awesome and er, psychedelic feathers, especially the flowers. That design is a true beauty.. Every self-respecting Fashion Week fashionsta is obsessed with the sweet and sour colours...



CASHKA:...(smiles broadly) Thank you so much. I heard that you are a fan of hats.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That was just a rumour. I am not a fan of hats at all; I'm a HUGE fan of hats, particularly fedoras. Fedoras make an outfit rocks. Therefore I’ll NEVER stop, makeup Frock Tunes about them, loudly, in my heart...on the stylish sidewalk

CASHKA:...This one is a dedication for you
mr Styles UltrA AAA: The most meaningful dedication ever; it has taken my breath away. What can I say. Have a nice day.
CASHKA: (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I’m STUPENDOUSLY impressed, amazed, thank you so much, and AMUSED also. Clearly. You are a tremendous design talent

CASHKA: Thank you. Thanks alot

mr Styles UltrA AAA: We thank you...

CASHKA:...Bye now...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...your style with us
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by Miss Delorme

No comments:

Post a Comment