-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Litsiana at London Fashion Week

Monday 5 October 2015

Litsiana at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (enthuses, ER,breathlessly) mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Quintessentially fast fashion, yet it looks super PREMIER. That STRIKING #‎fedora. Oh my! Lucky  you, to be the one rocking it. I'd LOVE to add that that, er, spectacular, er super accessory to my fedora capsule collection. Oh my gosh! It's , strikingly GORGEOUS, perfect. Perfect for your impeccable style. What a PALLADIUM! No wonder it makes my day!....

Mr Spasta: (explains)... If his pronouncements sound over the top, it's because he simply love London Fashion Week, fedoras
....
The fashionista showing off some of the stunning elements in her wardrobe at London Fashion Week; #‎LFW, is Litsiana, a fashion blogger, originally from Greece. Steal her individualistic style by teaming a runway fedora (a SAINT LAURENT lookalike) with ANEL jacket, blouse (try a DIANE VON FURSTENBERG one), necklace(resembles a LITO) and Karl Lagerfeld bag. Needless to say,mr Styles UltrA AAA, London Fashion Week cheerleader, #FEDORA cheerleader, rocks his signature look by flaunting a model vintage fedora which he teams with River Island waistcoat, Balmain jacket, Style Corp dress shirt, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse trainers.


mr Styles UltrA AAA: I just wanna say that your outfit is ON POINT. ..Oh my! Just look at the silhouettes and textures. Sweetness. I TOTALLY love everything about this dream ensemble. The aesthetic is so, er, super appealing, AMAZING. Like a 1000 watts, it looks so HOT. Wow! What a style! Keep the dream alive.

Litsiana: Thank you so much. Many thanks.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: I'm intrigued. What was your inspiration for this, er, prime...

Litsiana:...The weather (chuckles)...

mr Styles UltrA AAA:...This style...

Litsiana: The weather. Yes. And I think this (shows off green skirt) is in fashion this year (season)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Okay. That's brilliance!

Litsiana: ...I think it's hand-made.... then some people made (designed) this clothes (rest of her outfit)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh you have BRILLIANT ideas and you execute them in style, superbly also. Yo're a SUPREME talent. How do you define your personal style?

Litsiana: UNIQUE! (laughs) You cannot find it anywhere else.
...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Yes! Where are you from, by the way?

Litsiana: Greece...All the clothes come from Greece also.

Oh my ! That's utter brilliance. Amazing. What island are you from. Are you from one of the Greek islands, or are you just from Greece?
Litsiana: I'm from the capital Athens

mr Styles UltrA AAA: That's excellence. Is this the typical, definitive style of the capital or...
No! No! No! It's my style. Yes. Here in London, I think I can express myself...

....Yes. This is London Fashion Week where people express their personal styles, their own individuality, their own creativity and innovativeness. That's a BEAUTIFUL fedora you are rocking. What fashion brand is it, please?

To be honest, I just found it, so cheap, in a really good shop in Greece.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! It's so cheap, but it looks super expensive. So fast fashion, yet it looks super PREMIER. That STRIKING fedora. Oh my! Lucky you, to be the one rocking it. I'd LOVE to add that that, er, spectacular, er super accessory to my fedora capsule collection. Oh my gosh! It's , strikingly GORGEOUS, perfect. Perfect for your impeccable style. What a PALLADIUM! No wonder it makes my day!...

Yes. ! It's right. So it's not about expensive brand

No No No! It's not about expensive brands at all. That colour is AMAZING. That's my colour. I TOTALLY love it. That bomber jacket?

It's REAL leather. And again, IT COMES FROM A SHOP IN Greece...The bag is...

..Wait! wait! wait! That BOMBER jacket, which is so on trend this season, what fashion label is it?

The brand is Anel

Spell it for me please.

(Spells it out) A, N, E, L

It's a super stunning jacket. I totally LOVE it.

Thank you. The blouse is hand made. I had the idea...

Hand made by who? By your hand?

Yes!

Your hands are super talented

(laughs)

Amazing! Excellence. That fabulous necklace! Where on earth is that accessory from?

It was my mom's.

WOW!

It's vintage

It's Amazing The green colour is, er, STUPENDOUS. iT MATCHES, ER, gorgeously, with those green lips (LIP GLOSS)

Yes. I'm 50 shades of green today.

Yes. Totally. and you execute the aesthetic with, er, panache, with flair. We totally LOVE it...That's an

AMAZING handbag you have there.

Karl Lagerfeld (shows off label)

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Excellence. No question there! (unquestionably Karl Lagerfeld; Mr innovation, Mr ground-breaking, Mr Edgy himself. The sartorial genius. The sartorial visionary. That bag! Oh my! What a silhouette. It takes my breath away. That skirt! Or is it a dress?

No. it's a skirt. It's an Amazing skirt.

Just look at the colour (green) It has this bow(she spins slightly so he can have a better look)

(teases) DON'T pull that bow, otherwise...

...(laughs) No! The skirt would fall down...

[BOTH engage in laughter]

....We don't want that

...No. Time and place (has to be right) It's AMAZING though. An amazing THOUGHT. That's my color. was that hand-made also?

No, er, ...

The skirt

Yes. Handmade by your hands?

Yes.

Oh my! You hands are super talented. Totally. I'm AMAZED. Those knee-high boots!

They are vintage as well. I have them for the past 10 years, I think.

Really!

They are back in fashion, right?

Totally. Totally! in vogue this season. And they look AMAZING. They swept me off my feet. I don't know what to say.(speechless) So you speak. What do you like about London Fashion Week?

London Fashion Week is all about street fashion.You can find the craziest outfits and the most elegant ones also.

That's the best way to put it, SUCCINCTLY, actually. You have captured the quintessential essence of the bi-annual showcase. People expressing their individual styles. It doesn't matter if these are quirky, chic or elegant. Just make, rock the style that you are confident with; the one that makes you happy. The fashion week set will appreciate it also.

Yes.

On that note, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called SidewalkDarlings?

(blows kiss)

Love to Athens and Greece
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.

Portraits by Mr Spasta

No comments:

Post a Comment