-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: IYAS at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 20 October 2015

IYAS at London Fashion Week

mr Styles UltrA AAA: (enthuses, er, breathlessly) Wow! I dreamt about rocking a ‪‎fedora‬ similar to that number ONE. It looks super delirious yet ethereal. Oh my! I'm SUPER ready take it, so please...That, er, sartorial, erm, institution, has taken my breath away. I can't look at it any more; its, er, innate charm will make me, er, speechless, leave me in an utter, an immeasurable mess. What a treasure!......

Miss Dijual:(explains to Iyas) ...he LOVES fedora, ‪#‎FashionWeek‬, fashion and, er, fedoras



The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪#‎LFW‬, is Iyas Adam Lawrence. He's a Graphic designer and Freelance Photographer. Steal his super meticulous style by styling a runway fedora by ASOS, with River Island shirt, Topman trousers, Adidas trainers and H&M jacket. Curating sprezzatura outfits for the Gallery of‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, London Fashion Week cheerleader, mr Styles UltrA AAA is, er, fashionably late in, erm, vintage, model fedora(looks like a Lanvin) which he styles with River Island waistcoat, ‪#‎Balmain‬ jacket, a classic long sleeved white shirt by Style Corp, Esprit tie, Uniqlo jumper and Converse sneakers.


mr Styles UltrA AAA: (sighs, er, breathlessly) Just wanna say that your outfit looks SUPER mind-blowing today. It's a BLOOMING crown. Each element is , an epitome, er; sweet and thoughtful. Such delights. That fedora! However, is the jewel in the crown. I could never grow tired of checking out, edgy, perfect styling such as this. Sight like this satisfy my appetite, day and, er, night. The highlight of my Fashion Week day. What a delight
IYAS: Thank you. Your suit look AMAZING as well.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: (sighs, er, contentedly)Thanks. I do make an effort, everyday, but particularly for London Fashion Week. The similarities between our aesthetics are in evidence, on point. What was your inspiration for this , er, sweet as heaven, desirable aesthetic?
IYAS:...My inspiration comes from Art Comes First. I mean, ACF has been a BIG part of fashion for me; an inspiration to me. The way they...their background story, how they presented...just BEAUTIFUL.

mr Styles UltrA AAA: Definitely! What fashion labels are you rocking? Start with the hat, please.
IYAS: The hat! I'm wearing ASOS right now....
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! I dreamt about rocking a fedora similar to that number ONE. It looks super delirious yet ethereal. Oh my! I'm SUPER ready take it, so please...That, er, sartorial,erm, institution, has taken my breath away. I can't look at it any more; it's, er, innate charm will make me, er, speechless, leave me in an utter, an immeasurable mess. What a treasure!......

IYAS:...A classic H&M jacket...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I ADORE the that striking silhouette, so much, it's my dream tailored jacket. however, I better not check it out at it too much; it looks SUPER addictive.
IYAS:...shirt by River Island. Topman trousers...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Classic black trousers and black jeans, like the one I am rocking now, are simply AMAZING. I have hundreds of them in my wardrobe...
IYAS:...and Adidas (sneakers)...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:..They are super mischievous, just like Midas. That aesthetic! What a darling! I LOVE it, outrageously! Excellence! What do you like about London Fashion Week
IYAS: (ruminates) What I love about it! I LOVE it. It's just...the atmosphere, the people around, (rhetorically) know what I mean? You get to know each other more; it's all about connections.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Definitely!! What are you looking forward to?

IYAS: Just meeting (fashionable) people. I'd like to have some more connections. It's all about connections.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Networking is on trend. Excellence! (gushes) That hat! When and how did you start wearing hats?
IYAS: I started wearing the hat, not long, actually. I've been into hats ever since ACF started it. I got this one, ASOS, from a friend, actually.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: And how many FINE hats do you have?
IYAS: I have 12
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Oh my Gosh! Twelve! That's a HUGE collection you are building there...
IYAS:...A collection, yeah.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How important is a hat in your outfits?
IYAS: A hat to me is a BIG part. It has ALWAYS been a BIG part of fashion, isn't it?(rhetorically), er, ...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...And for you personally?
IYAS: Personally, it's one of those things I wont go out of the house without
mr Styles UltrA AAA: I LOVE that expression, completely. On that note, may we have your permission to to publish this video on your youtube chanel called SIdewalkDarlings?
IYAS: Yes! Yes! Of course.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: By the way, what do you do?
Miss Dijual: I'm studying photography at University of the Arts...
...Not you (explains to IYAS) She loves answering questions that she thinks relates to her
IYAS: I'm a graphic Designer and Freelance Photographer
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Fashion photography or just(general) photography?
Miss Dijual:...Fashion Photography, of course...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:...Not you, I meant IYAS.
IYAS: May I smoke during the photo-shoot and mini interview?
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspot
COM
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.
Portraits by Miss Dijual

No comments:

Post a Comment