-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Tissem at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Tissem at London Fashion Week

er Styles Rocker: (gushes, rhythmically) Never mind! There is no need for me to remind you that the  aesthetic is super fine, sublime; just look at the STRIKING design, the hue, texture, all aspects are super appealing…Ouch! That reminds me, I have never seen a LFW fedora looking so special, surreal and, erm, propitious. I hope it's fattening because I simply cannot have enough of it..What's the competition because I would like to win it. (spots outerwear) That coat! ss16
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

DARA: (explains) He ALWAYS likes fedoras. He’s so good in the fedora-cheering realm; which is part and parcel of the aspirational fedora aesthetic. That’s the direction he’s aspiring towards

Indaqo: (retorts) Just look at his fedora! It’s the weirdest hat I HAVE ever seen in my ENTIRE life. He’s off his rocker. It looks like something one would wear only when washing dishes. What in the world is that? No self-respecting fashion editor would wear that CROP.
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.co.uk

The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Tissem El Gnaoui. She works in the events industry in London. Go ahead and fashion your style on her inspiring by matching an achingly elemental fedora by Janessa Leone, with Zara coat, dress, bag and Jimmy Choo boots.

….
er Styles Rocker: Your London Fashion Week aesthete, today, looks achingly ALLURING. Oh my gosh! I am so impressed, it makes me HIGHLY keen, inexplicably, to discover the inspiration behind this ultra-appealing, ultra-modern style that you are unveiling to the WHOLEsome Fashion Week collective. That fedora is incredibly, the most elemental element in this winning streak. Wow! What a Fedora hat! Fedora forever! You lucky fashionista! LFW SS16

TISSEM: Thank you. I wanted to wears some colours in this winter. The weather, I think, is very nice for black hair. That’s why I have that (shows off her midnight hued hair) The coat is very masculine so I mix it with some things that is very feminine; the dress, the boots; 1970’s dress

er Styles Rocker: So your style is a blend of androgyny and the feminine aesthetic; a wicked combination, in other words, statement styling.

TISSEM: Yes.

er Styles Rocker: What fashion labels are you actually rocking? Fedora first please

TISSEM: Actually, this hat, (touches fedora, fondly) I bought in Paris where I used to live

er Styles Rocker: Out of sheer interest, do you happen to know the name of the store or the fashion house that crafted it?

TISSEM: Not really. I can’t remember.  I’m sure it has a dramatic effect

er Styles Rocker: Never mind! There is no need to remind you that the  aesthetic is super fine, sublime; just look at the STRIKING design, the hue, texture, all are super appealing…Ouch! That reminds me, I have never seen a fedora looking so special, surreal and, erm, propitious. I hope it's fattening because I simply cannot have enough of it..What's the competition because I would like to win it. (spots outerwear) That coat!

TISSEM: This coat! I bought it in Zara.

er Styles Rocker: Zara?

TISSEM: Yes

er Styles Rocker: What a wonder! I simply adore it. Gorgeous! Stupendous! It’s astoundingly gorgeous; in other words, beautiful, delicious

And the shoes are…

er Styles Rocker: …Is it possible to open that coat, so our view of this beauty can be augmented?

Yes! (opens coat accordingly)

er Styles Rocker: Hmm! Such a delectably silhouetted dress

The dress is Zara too

er Styles Rocker: (chants) Zara! Zara! Unsurprisingly, it’s an utterly immersive frock. Amazing silhouette. Sheer exuberance

TISSEM: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: Those shoes! Just wow!

And the shoes, it’s a…I bought in Paris. The shop is Eden Shoes

er Styles Rocker: Spell the make of the shop please.

TISSEM: (spells it out) E, D, E, N

er Styles Rocker: (spells) E, D, E, N. Oh, Eden! Unmistakeably, those footwear are elements on a journey to heaven. Bold, beautiful!...(spots handbag) That bag!

TISSEM: Jimmy Choo

er Styles Rocker: Oh, Jimmy Choo. Those footwear are beautiful, stylish, functional, a statement, hero element cascading lazily from your shoulder…Admittedly, I am completely savouring the sight of those tranquilizing elements you are rocking today. Therefore, I am understnadabkldd6y, I am HIGHLY keen on discovering the other equally mesmerizing  clothes that are tucked away in your concept wardrobe.

TISSEM: Oh, I have everything. I mean I don’t have a specific brand. It’s just about what I like at the moment…

er Styles Rocker: …That fedora, as far as the WHOLEsome Fashion Week set is concerned, that fedora is the STRIKING element of the, mount, I mean moment. Speaking about moment, what do you like at the moment?

TISSEM: Colour! (huge smile metamorphoses into laughter)

er Styles Rocker: So lots of different tones

TISSEM: Yeah! Exactly!

er Styles Rocker: Judging by your fashion week ensemble, you pull off the aesthetic, erm, in style. In other words, effortlessly. So I am more intrigued to discover what you like about London Fashion Week


TISSEM: Oh, it’s like Paris (laughs)

er Styles Rocker: What’s the comparison with Paris Fashion Week?

TISSEM: I like the parking(?) you know, it’s a bit underground kind of style…museums(?) which can be found in London... I like the underground touch

er Styles Rocker: And I like the Underground shoes shop, nearby on Berwick Street…So what’s your impression on the plethora of personal styles on show here at London Fashion Week? How do you compare them with those seen at Paris Fashion Week?

TISSEM: More crazy!

er Styles Rocker: More quirky, more avant-garde, more outlandish, more…

TISSEM: …Yeah! I like it…

er Styles Rocker:.. More audacious, more edgy…

TISSEM: …Yeah!...

er Styles Rocker: More 21st century aesthetic

TISSEM: Yeah. I REALLY like it. People expressing themselves..


er Styles Rocker: Yeah. That’s the hallmark of the WHOLEsome fashion week set walking London Fashion Week sidewalk. Like them, you are expressing yourself; your style, in a, erm heavenly fashion. We are so taken aback with that on fire fedora. We are so in love  with the WHOLEsome,  immersive attire

TISSEM: (smiles) Thank you

er Styles Rocker: Beofre you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings

TISSEM: Yes!

er Styles Rocker: Oh! Immersive
….
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by DARA & Indaqo

No comments:

Post a Comment