-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: REBECCA at London Fashion Week (ss17)

Thursday 6 October 2016

REBECCA at London Fashion Week (ss17)

er Styles Rocker: Look! This one is fashion Editors' firm favorite, my idol, the best one; a special guest, in sartorial history. I can picture myself rocking it with my statement biker jacket, biker boots. That's an aggressively charming fedora hat. Oh my gosh! I take my hat off to you for nominating it as the towering figure in this immersive London Fashion Week attire. Pardon my diction but the aesthetic is a thunderous addiction. https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/
Rebecca: (smiles, proudly)

er Styles Rocker: ...I'm a HUGE fan of fedoras. What fashion house is the designer? DO you know the fashion label that is responsible for creating that gem? LFW SS17 

Bergan: (explains to Rebecca) I admit his fedora musing sounds a bit over the top, but what he’s saying is true, though. It is!
The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is REBECCA, who studies at a university in London. Rocking a smoldering, sprezzatura style like hers is a joy, most importantly; it’s like stealing acorns from a blind pig. Simply couple a runway fedora by with Zara dress, Mango shoes and Michael Kors handbag.
www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara

er Styles Rocker: Hello! (enthuses, rhythmically) This London Fashion Week outfit is tremendously trendy, classy and chic. Just look at the stupendous aesthete. I admire that style, colossally. That’s the only inspiration the fashion week set needs for the autumn/winter season; aw16. What an attire!  Thanks to that roguishly stylish fedora. Oh my gosh! It makes me sweat, profusely, drowns me in bottomless desire. I'd make room in my fedora repertoire, for that, erm, emblem of fire, to breathe. Personally, it’s getting HarderToBreathe [Maroon 5 -] Excellence! What do you study?

REBECCA: Spanish Translations and Chinese.

er Styles Rocker: Wow! I thought you were going to say that you are student of Aesthetics and Styling

REBECCA: Pardon?

er Styles Rocker: I mean, your outfit looks so immersive so I thought, naturally, that you are a student of styling or fashion or something sartorial. I must be right. Please tell me this is right.

REBECCA: (smiles) Everyone asks that but I don’t study fashion

er Styles Rocker: …You simply LIVE it. The aesthetic is sheer succulence. Bearing that in mind, I just want to state that your outfit looks; just beautiful, feminine and chic – and stylish – and elegant. That fedora is so cute; I just want to cuddle it.

REBECCA: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: And we REALLY admire your creation; from a walking  distance and even more, now that we are closer. Naturally,  I am HIGHLY keen to discover the inspiration behind this SPREZZATURA style you are rocking today, at London Fashion Week

REBECCA: I don’t really look up to anyone. I just do my own thing. I dress how I want. I’m very girly so I tend to dress in skirts and dresses

er Styles Rocker: Hmm! Judging from the sartorial spectacle that I am spotting, the aesthete is quite playful, yet feminine at the same time…It makes me wonder, whether you have a style icon; someone whose sense you admire

REBECCA: I like Olsen twins [Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen – fashion designers]

er Styles Rocker: Whose waist? What waist?

REBECCA: (repeats) The Olsen twins

er Styles Rocker: Oh, the Olsen twins! Every self-respecting fashionista is aware of their importance in the Fashion Week industry. How do you define their personal styles?

REBECCA: erm. It’s very mature but chic and VERY stylish

er Styles Rocker: Charming! That’s what we LOVE to hear. So what? So cute.. Incidentally, what fashion brands are you rocking? Fedora first, please.

REBECCA: I just bought this in Camden Town

er Styles Rocker: That's an aggressively charming fedora hat. Oh my gosh! I take my hat off to you for nominating it as the leading figure in this immersive attire. Pardon my diction but the aesthetic is a thunderous addiction. I'm a HUGE fan of fedoras. This one is a fashion Editors firm favourite, my idol, the best one; a special guest, in sartorial history. I can picture myself rocking it with my statement biker jacket, biker boots. What fashion house is the designer? DO you know the fashion label that is responsible for creating that gem?

REBECCA: (shakes head) No.

er Styles Rocker: Never mind! (Rhetorically) What’s in a name, anyway?

REBECCA: My dress is from Zara

er Styles Rocker: Yes, please! The texture is a tease. I would treat that element like a main squeeze. Such a pristine colour palette; it’s simply magic. I LOVE it so much; Oh my gosh, it’s super cool.


REBECCA: My shoes are from Mango and my bag is from Michael Kors

er Styles Rocker: Fedoras by Michael Kors, elements to die for. It looks so immersive

REBECCA: …

er Styles Rocker: That fedora! How many unreal elements like this have you ensconced in your wardrobe?

REBECCA: Erm. Eight!

er Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh! Why do you possess so many?

REBECCA: (gushes) Because I LIKE hats

er Styles Rocker: I’m unashamedly possessed with fedora hats. What…when you match a fedora with other signature elements, how does it make you feel?

REBECCA: It’s very feminine. I don’t know….It just adds a touch

er Styles Rocker: Yes! I know that much. SO London Fashion Week, please tell me what you LOVE about it.

REBECCA: I just like to come here and see different people, doing their thing, and dress how they want to

er Styles Rocker: …if there are 3 fedoras and you take away 2, how many fedoras do you have

REBECCA: (confidently) One!

er Styles Rocker: No! (repeats question) so if you take away two fedoras, how many do you have?

REBECCA: You have two!

er Styles Rocker: Oh brilliance. Excellent answer…On that note, before walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission top publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?

REBECCA: That’s fine.

er Styles Rocker: Your style looks immersive, so inspiring and, erm, insightful. Will you be at London Fashion Week tomorrow? Dressed up?

REBECCA: Yes

er Styles Rocker: Cool! We look forward to curating your creation

REBECCA: Thank You

er Styles Rocker: Enjoy London Fashion Week
Portrait by
SidewalkDarlings - www.sidewalkdarlings.blogspot.com
TVsidewalk - allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara
www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings
www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings

No comments:

Post a Comment