-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Olga at London Fashion Week

Thursday 13 October 2016

Olga at London Fashion Week

er Styles Rocker: (enthuses, breathlessly) You are super lucky to be rocking that raucous London Fashion Week fedora; what a STUPENDOUS gift from the atelier, stylish and edgy, the aesthetic boasts a striking resemblance to Paramore Misery Business. It is far too stunning. Oh my gosh! That's the definition of perfection. Which self-respecting stylist extraordinaire could resit falling in love with that fine gem. Heaven is missing this fine specimen! It can plant itself in my fedora collection, any day, all day. If it was a cell, I wouldn't want it to be replaced. NO other cell could take its place 


... LFW SS17 AW16
Impulsy: Don’t get so excited. What you are saying makes NO sense. Wait…It MAKES sense
The fashionista extraordinaire walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Olga from Russia. Currently a fashion intern, she previously studied at the prestigious University of the Arts London. Imitate her inimitable style by matching a runway fedora by Topshop with Valentin Yudashkin jeans, Artur Lomakin sweater and The Row bag.


er Styles Rocker: Your London Fashion Week outfit look so cool, chic and surreally stylish. We are LITERALLY immersed and impressed with this creation. I am in LOVE with that fedora hat, it is so so crazily hot. That’s a fedora I would LITERALLY go for, honestly. This fertile spot in the dessert has stolen a, erm, spot in my heart! Oh my gosh! It’s such a sartorial wonder!!...


(taxi passes, noisily)

er Styles Rocker: …Can you, please  tell me the inspiration for the sprezzatura aesthetic you are unveling at London Fashion Week?

Olga: erm. I was just inspired by the 60’ and 70’s, so I just got those wide-legged jeans. This is…bag that I bought recently

er Styles Rocker: What bag is it, please?

Olga: Coach Ellie

er Styles Rocker: It’s a beautiful handbag. I LOVE the bold silhouette, the understated yet strong and appealing hue.

Olga: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: It’s quite minimal and oozes inordinate flair. That jumper! Or is it a sweater?

Olga: The jumper is from a Russian brand

er Styles Rocker: What’s the name of the Russian brand?

Olga: It’s called Alena Phillieo

er Styles Rocker: An you spell it out for me, please

Olga: That’s Alena Phillieo (spells) A, L, E, N, A…

er Styles Rocker: Yeah

Olga: .P, H, I, L, L, I, E, O
              
er Styles Rocker: The slouch aesthetic is immersive; I LOVE it. It’s quire pared back and minimal; quite effortless -  and, erm, flair.

Olga: (smiles, thinly)


er Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh! That fedora. What fashion house is the designer?

Olga: Just Topshop

er Styles Rocker: No wonder! It’s a pulsating as the Rainbow, I Surrender. What do you LOVE about fedoras?

Olga: I just think it goes so well with all the outfits.

er Styles Rocker: And how many do you possess?

Olga: About six

er Styles Rocker: Why do you have so many?

Olga: They are different colors, different (touches fedora, proudly) kind of shades

er Styles Rocker: Shape is EVERYTHING! So you team these fedoras with different elements and different colours, separates that you are wearing

Olga: Sorry

er Styles Rocker: Because you match your different colour fedora hats with different…

Olga:…yes…

er Styles Rocker: …elements that you are wearing

Olga: (nods)

er Styles Rocker: Charming! What do you LOVE about London Fashion Week?

Olga: (gushes) It’s just so many (emphatically) people you can meet here and everyone looks stylish, just the whole atmosphere, and the shows (catwalks) are amazing, OF COURSE. I have been to a few today. People in the industry are here. Things are happening. It’s just AMAZING.

er Styles Rocker: Yeah.

Olga: And…It’s AMAZING!

er Styles Rocker: What shows have you seen today?

Olga: I have been to Mary Katrantzou, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi , Anya Hindmarch

er Styles Rocker: Wow! And which showcase was your ultimate object of desire?

Olga: I would say Anya Hindmarch

er Styles Rocker: Why?

Olga: Just the way it was all done…like the moving platform…the way the models came out walking and the styles were amazing, of course. It was emotional; it left an impression on me.

er Styles Rocker: Excellent! Where are you from, incidentally?

Olga: I’m Russian!

er Styles Rocker: We LOVE Russia.

Olga: (smiles)]

er Styles Rocker: Have you been to Moscow Fashion Week?

Olga: Yes! (nods, smilingly) I have.

er Styles Rocker: How would you compare that showcase with its London counterpart; London Fashion Week?

Olga: London is way busier, way bigger brands, more people and it is kind of more prestige, London Fashion Week is really easy to...(speech drowns out by sidewalk din) Yeah, Moscow Fashion Week is not so big and it’s not so…(traffic noise) but I like it.

er Styles Rocker: Amazing! Is there someone in Russia whose style you admire?

OLGA: Erm. I think…

er Styles Rocker: spell it out for me please.

OLGA: M I R A D E M A

er Styles Rocker: What does she do? Who is she?

OLGA: She is running 24/7. It’s like a website for fashion….

er Styles Rocker: How do you define her style?

OLGA: Her style?

er Styles Rocker: Yeah. You said that her style inspires you, right?

OLGA: Yes. I wouldn’t say I’m particularly inspired by someone. There are people who I like; the way the dress. But I wear what I like. I wear something when I want to wear it. It’s not that I’m taking inspiration from another person.

er Styles Rocker: Your style is effortless and it’s very immersive. Your creativity is in clear evidence. Clearly, you have your own styling ideas and innovation, We really appreciate you sharing your style with Sidewalk Darlings, today, at London Fashion Week

OLGA: Okay

er Styles Rocker: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this  video and our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings

OLGA: Yes.

er Styles Rocker: Thank you so much. Your attire looks immersive. Have a nice day!
Portrait by Impulsy
TVsidewalk - allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara
www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings


No comments:

Post a Comment