-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DigitalRev at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 13 September 2016

DigitalRev at London Fashion Week

er Styles Rocker: (gushes, breathlessly) Look! You style guru, I'm talking to you. That London Fashion Week suit is a sweltering dream. Wow! I'm so fascinated, by the contrasting tones and textures; a faultless aesthetic. …LFW SS16
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

Maco: …(teases) Over the top! (explains to Kai Wong) When er styles Rocker spots a stylish fedora at London Fashion Week, most times he goes over the top, with his signature mawkish POSH.
....
The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week, LFW, ss16 is Kai Wong; the Presenter at Digital Rev (@kaidigitalrev) Clearly, he is impeccably suited and booted, for a Sidewalk Darlings photo-shoot. Follow suit, by matching a model fedora by Borsalino with other key elements; a monochrome shirt by Honey Lemon and BAIMOMO convertible plaid scarf and Vismix lace brogue shoes.


http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.co.uk

er Styles Rocker: (gushes, rhythmically) For LFW, you must have done this tasteful, intelligent styling in a studio. Cross my heart, it's such a strikingly immersive work of art. I'd seriously recommend it. the WHOLEsome fashion week collective finds it impossible to resist. 


www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara

Maco: Enough! (explains to Kai Wong) When er styles Rocker spots a stylish fedora at London Fashion Week, most times he goes over the top, with his signature mawkish posh



Maco: Makish posh!





er Styles Rocker: That's my fedora! a wearable masterpiece, indeed. Undoubtedly, that overwhelming element will leave an indelible impression on the catwalk designers. It's unlawful not to have it in my concept collection. Oh my gosh! It's so dreamy, I simply CANNOT wait. I would LOVE to have it on my head

er Styles Rocker: Hats off to you for opting for these key elements; They are stupendously fashionable, indeed. I'm so in love with each, especially that radiant #fedora hat. I salute you. Cross my heart, that scarf has stolen my heart. That monochromatic shirt makes my heart skip beats. However, that pugnacious fedora! boast all the flavour. oh my gosh; it's a FLAMING demi-god. What a treat

Maco: Enough! Strike a pose, please Kai



INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Maco

No comments:

Post a Comment