-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Susie Bubble at London Fashion Week

Saturday 11 April 2015

Susie Bubble at London Fashion Week

WALKING ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬ sidewalk is Susanna Lau aka ‪#‎SusieBubble‬. She needs no introduction. It's not just her fierce and perpetually bold style that makes her a colossus in fashion circles; she’s the creator of ‪#‎StyleBubble‬. Similarly, that sidewalk guy! What’s his name again? mr STYLES ULTRA, 'THE' fedora supermodel and, er, cheerleader, and Style And Aesthetics student  at the school of Rock, needs no introduction, on the style capital - the sidewalk. Before he curated Susie’s edgy outfit, he makes sure he looks the part by showing off his sprezzatura aesthetic – suited(Lutwyche)and booted(River Island), finishing with a fedora, of course, by Topman
mr STYLES ULTRA:(exhales breathlessly) WOW! Look! That is what I call a CHIC outfit! I like a beauty ful gift. I REALLY want to dress like this. Such gorgeous elements! They look ultra cool together. This is the best gift, ever! Its personality and opulence has won me over, stupendously. Too perfect! it fulfills all my dreams. No wonder It stirs so much fuss; it's worth it. Happy! What a darling!
.....
Mr STYLES ULTRA: What brands are you wearing Susie?
Susie Bubble: Simone Rocha and Nike
Mr STYLE ULTRA: It's official; I love those shoes. Oh my gosh! They are so AMAZING. frankly, I'm jealous. On second thoughts, they are WAY beyond 'amazing'; they are simply 'wonderful.'
Susie Bubble: Thank you
Mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh my gosh, what a breath-taking dress! Just look at the colour. Incredibly stunning! it's so cool, I'll remember this beauty forever. I'm love the designer.
.....
iNSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
Portrait Miss Di María
 

No comments:

Post a Comment