-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Bong at LOndon Fashion Week

Thursday 23 April 2015

Miss Bong at LOndon Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (continues to gush, breathlessly) It's LOVELY. That sartorial siren! The most kissable, elegant hat, EVER! Oh yes! How tempting! I must be dreaming(touches hat). I'm NOT. How do you define your personal style? How do you like to dress?
WALKING the sidewalk at #LondonFashionWeek; #LFW, is Miss Bong. This streetstyle fashionista is from Indonesia and she studies Fashion Designs at the London College of Fashion. Her style rocks! Steal it by teaming a statement hat(BY MALENE BIRGER lookalike) with Zara jacket, blouse, Topshop trousers and shoes by Lucy Choi London and Chanel bag. 

Mr Styles Ultra, a #Fedora supermodel, Fashion Curator and mannequin stylist at the Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings, rocks a #PFW inspired fedora by FCUK, blue Inc neon scarf, Esprit neck tie, River Island boots, Faconnable blazer, J W Anderson sharp trousers and statement sweater from River Island, New Look

Miss Bong: I'm wearing Zara and Topshop

mr STYLES ULTRA: What pieces from Zara and what pieces from Topshop?

Miss Bong: This... (shows a blouse and biker jacket)...These two are from Zara...

mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh my Gosh! Yes! If that jacket was in my wardrobe, I'd give it the royal treatment, all day. I want it. We'd be quite a duo. I'll ALWAYS have a crush on that sweet element. My day would have been ruined if I did not see it.. Who is the designer?

Miss Bong:...Pants from Topshop and the shoes from...(Lucy Choi London)

mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow! Those shoes! I love those shoes. I'm happy to make coffee for those HOT footwear. Okay...

Miss Bong...And the bag is from Chanel

mr STYLES ULTRA:...What a SUPER stunning bag! Super bag indeed. The aesthetic is so strong and powerful, I can LITERALLY, Feel my heart melting and my feet getting weak. How about the hat?

Miss Bong: Erm...(pause... Erm. I forget it (laughs)

mr STYLES ULTRA: Never mind.(gushes) It's FINE!

Miss Bong: Yeah!

mr STYLES ULTRA: (continues to gush) It's LOVELY. That sartorial siren! The most kissable, elegant hat, EVER! Oh yes! How tempting! I must be dreaming(touches hat). I'm NOT. How do you define your personal style? How do you like to dress?

Miss Bong: I like simple but chic.

mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. Minimalism is never out of fashion...What do you LIKE about London Fashion Week?

Miss Bong: (looks around, SMILINGLY, at the stylish set) It's the time for what! Fashion people to show their fashion; their styles (laughs)

mr STYLES ULTRA: Are you a fashionable person?

Miss Bong: Erm. yes. I study in London College of Fashion, majoring in Design

mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. Womenswear or Menswear?

Miss Bong: Womenswear.

mr STYLES ULTRA: That's excellent! And how long (LONG pause) ...What year are you in?

Miss Bong: The second year.

mr STYLES ULTRA: Second year! And how's that going?

Miss Bong: Yeah! So far, so good!

mr STYLES ULTRA: That's brilliant!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Portrait Miss Soeharto

No comments:

Post a Comment