-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: NAYAAB at London Fashion Week

Friday 24 April 2015

NAYAAB at London Fashion Week

Miss Aljassmi:..You CAN'T curate NAYAAB,s outfit because she's not wearing a fedora...
mr STYLES ULTRA:..I know! But take a closeup look at her outfit's (whispers breathlessly) AMAZING, cinderella aesthetic. Then, like me, like paddy power, you'll be powerless to resist it...I love, love this STRIKING ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬ outfit. I'd vote for that classic beauty, anyday, I mean all day, no, ANY DAY. The insanely BEAUTIFUL coordination of colors and textures are super captivating. Every self-respecting fashionista, clearly inspired,

THE Fashion Week fashionista WALKING ‪#‎LFW‬ sidewalk is NAYAAB. She's a stylist, CLEARLY, and a Fashion Design student at University of the Arts London. If you have never seen this effortless, awesome aesthetic before, steal it by teaming a statement jacket by ‪#‎Zara‬ with ‪#‎Céline‬ trousers, ‪#‎Acnestudios‬ crop top and ‪#‎Topshop‬ boots. Mr Styles Ultra, "THE" fedora supermodel, a student o Styles and Aesthetics, and Fashion Curator at the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, rocks his signature aesthete; fedora by ‪#‎FrenchConnection‬, blue Inc neon scarf, ‪#‎Esprit‬ neck tie, River Island boots, ‪#‎Faconnable‬ blazer, ‪#‎JWAnderson‬ sharp trousers and statement sweater from New Look.
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: What designers are you wearing today?
NAYAAB: I'm wearing Acne studios, Zara, Topshop and Celine...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Can you say which piece by which brand?
NAYAAB: Zara jacket...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow! That's my type of outerwear. WOW! That jacket is the hallmark of celestial beauty. Just look at it's STUNNING silhouette! I'm ETERNALLY shopping for a SUPER cute jacket like that. May I borrow it? For the record, I would NEVER lend it to anyone, if it were mine....
NAYAAB: Celine trousers...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...What's the price for that universe stunner?...It MUST be an expensive pair. It MUST be a limited edition, from a collaborative capsule collection. Hmm! How delicious! That aesthetic makes me feel proudly ravenous....
NAYAAB: Acne studio crop top...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Wow! What can I say? I know. That cropped top is incredibly stunning. Where may stylists purchase that beauty?. I'll remember that divine separate, PERPETUALLY...
NAYAAB:...and Topshop boots.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Those shoes! What can I say? I ADORE the glowing aesthetic. They are smoking hot. So elegant; a regal work of art. The best footwear, EVER! Wow! That's super cool. Who is the designer? Admiring the desirable aesthetic is more enjoyable than the most delectable embrace. Since I can't save it, allow me to take an incredible photoshoot of it. Incidentally, thanks, what inspired that outfit?
NAYAAB: I took inspiration from the Acne studios Lookbook styling.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Cool. which element is your favourite?
NAYAAB: The jacket.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Why?
NAYAAB: I must go now. Can I answer that question later?
mr STYLES ULTRA: I have just two more questions.
NAYAAB: Okay. I'll answer quickly.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you.
....
NAYAAB: I love the Zara jacket as it can be dressed up and down and it finished off my look.
mr STYLES ULTRA: How do you define your personal style?
NAYAAB: Clean and simple
mr STYLES ULTRA: That was SHORT and simple, is it because you wanna go?
NAYAAB: No.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Of course, I'm just kidding. Finally, what do you like about London Fashion Week?
NAYAAB: I love the atmosphere at London Fashion Week. I look forward to it all year. I feel like a lot of people step out of their comfort zones when dressing to attend shows and presentations. I love the streetstylse and bumping into familiar faces.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Your look is awesome. I appreciate it a lot. Most importantly, I appreciate your time. Thank you so much!
NAYAAB: Thank you
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings on google BLOGSPOT
Portrait by Miss Aljassmi

No comments:

Post a Comment