-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ABIGAAILLL at London Fashion Week

Monday 27 April 2015

ABIGAAILLL at London Fashion Week

at Sidewalk Darlings, erm, studio

er Styles Rocker: You are tuned to the #TripleTreat show on SidewalkDarlings FM, with yours faithfully, er Styles Rocker. Playing next, three times in a row, of course[triple treat] is a mammoth tune, no self-respecting rock, heavymetal #forager can help rocking out[#airguitar #airdrumming off-key shouting, sing-along] to - #EndlessNight[@triviumband #Trivium] I refuse to waste my breath just to say ratchet up the volume, until the sociable neighbour hands you an ultimatum,; in other worlds, until the vibration in the #environment is as loud as a #natural ly redheaded #woodpecker 's, erm, #drumming[oh, a fellow #sticksman

er Styles Rocker: [enthuses breathlessly] Every #single elements in this fashionable #LondonFashionWeek outfit looks súper spectacular, distinguished and, pertinently; #CHIC, in other worlds; a perfect combination[#twinning]. #OhMyGod[@tprofficial #ThePrettyReckless]! I'm falling, head over heels[#FallingDown @thiswildlife #ThisWildLife] for that stupendous #fedora. It's such an, erm, epitome of perfection. The aesthetic is achingly ethereal. Suzanne is literally struggling to focus, her eyes, attention and her camera lens. That sartorial gem, is arguably, the most astounding artwork, EVER! Amen![#Halestorm] How awesome! What a darling!

Meanwhile at @LondonFashionWeek #LFW AW15 [swoons] #SomersetHouse @somersethouse

Suzanne: [explains to Abigailll] Styles Rocker's appreciation for the fedora aesthete always appears - over the top. Abundance!....Strike a pose, please

#ShotintheDark[#OzzyOsbourne] by Suzanne of #MilanFashionWeek #WildItaly fame




2/    Suzanne: WALKING #LFW #AW15 sidewalk, at er Styles Rocker's secondhome, spiritualhome - #SomersetHouse, is @ABIGAAILLL, who is currently a student. Needless to say, her style is currently on point. From all indications, it will always be; impeccable and enormously inspiring. Go ahead, steal the ultra elegant styling by teaming[#twinning] a topical #Topshop #fedora, with [stylish skirt and top are from Topshop also] and #Versace boots, HM jacket, #Prada sunglasses, and bag; a #SoniaRykiel lookalike]. [clears throat, emphatically] Curating #sprezzatura attires for the Gallery of SidewalkDarlings, er Styles Rocker:, a fellow fedora #clotheshorse himself, plus, student of Style and Aesthetics, at the School of Frock,  ensures he #looks the part by rocking a statement fedora by @uniqlo_uk  #UNIQLO, #TedBaker suit, #JohnSmedley jumper, #Jaeger cotton shirt, #GuyLaroche salmon striped neck tie and #Sendra biker boots[he's a biker jacket clotheshorse also]


ABIGAAILLL: And the hat is from Topshop

2 / er Styles Rocker:: That fedora! is Oh my gosh...Amazing. Something special, clearly. It's my favourite element in the styling, #natural ly! I'm a HUGE fan. The best looking hat I have seen, all day. I feel SUPER lost in its beauty. Anyone has a map I could borrow? Please shout out! I hope you'll not lose this sartorial gem on the way to the #catwalk presentation. I really really would like to even glimpse it, on your way out. That's just a dream, I wish it wasn't

Photograph[#Nickelback] by Suzanne of #ParisFashionWeek #WildFrance fame


ABIGAAILL:...My jacket is from H&M...

er Styles Rocker:...I do LOVE that jacket. It has made my day. However, I'm HEAVILY... disappointed that, after this heavenly moment, I'll never see it again. I'm 
STUPENDOUSLY keen to see this Dreamy outerwear again. 

ABIGAAILL:...My sunglasses are by Prada...

er Styles Rocker:...Those shades are an enchanting soap opera. I wish i could watch them every moment, for centuries..Oh yes! Just looking at them is that smouldering, sobering; simply AMAZING...and that bag?

ABIGAAILL:...It is by...

er Styles Rocker: ...Don't speak! Allow me!...That accessory is a winner. Clearly. It transforms the Fashion Week sidewalk into a delightful backdrop for still portraits, photography and Style and Aesthetic chatter. What a joy! The most divine joy, EVER. Incidentally, what TWO elements would you say are your favourite?

ABIGAAILL: Probably the jacket and the shoes

er Styles Rocker: Why the jacket?

ABIGAAILL: (gushes breathlessly) I think it's VERY different. I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like this before...

er Styles Rocker: Me neither. It's divinity, a STRIKING deity...

ABIGAAILL:...And the shoes just go with with EVERYTHING. They are just my ULTIMATE favourite.

er Styles Rocker: No wonder. Thank you. How would you describe your personal style?
ABIGAAILL: I'd say CHIC, but quite casual at the same time, and not too overstated 
[maximalist].





3 / er Styles Rocker: Thank you. Do you have a #styleicon?

ABIGAAILL: (beams) I have MANY! #ChristineLagarde 

er Styles Rocker: IMF President and a serial #powerdresser who rocks both designer and HighStreet elements

Abigaailll: She's GOOD! @AlexaChung #AlexaChung 

er Styles Rocker: Her styling is a wonder. No wonder #Mulberry named one of their iconic bags after her. Her style has inspired the world...of stylists 

Abigaailll: All those!

er Styles Rocker: Brilliant! You have such EXCELLENT choices

ABIGAAILLL: [smiles in harmony]

er Styles Rocker: Where are you from, ByTheWay[#Foofighters?}

ABIGAAILLL: I'm not actually from near here[#SomersetHouse, London)] I'm about 2 hours from here, in the Midlands

er Styles Rocker: #WildWales rocks; just saying! Okay. But you are here for London Fashion Week?

ABIGAAILLL: (animated) Of course, I am (big smile)

er Styles Rocker: Brilliant! are you a fashionista then?

ABIGAAILLL: Yea. (laughs) I'd like to think so.




er Styles Rocker: Oh brilliant! Is it your first time?

ABIGAAILLL: No. No. I have been here quite a few times now. Probably my 4th.






3/   er Styles Rocker: So what do you LIKE about London Fashion Week #LFW #AW15?

3 /  ABIGAAILLL:I just LOVE seeing EVERYONE together. Everyone makes an effort in their outfits. (smiles audibly). I just wish it was like this EVERYDAY...

illustration inspired by #DamienFlorébertCuypers


er Styles Rocker: Our series is called Sidewalk Darlings,do we have your permission to, er (long pause) publish this video?

ABIGAAILL: (smiles broadly) Yes!
....
Photograph[#DefLeppard] by Suzanne of #NewYorkFashionWeek #WildAmerica fame



No comments:

Post a Comment