-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DOROTHY at London Fashion Week

Thursday 2 April 2015

DOROTHY at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (swoons breathlessly) WOW! The elements in this outfit are so...AMAZING! The PERFECT vitamins for my eyes. Look in my admiring eyes, you MUST be able to tell that I'm in love with each. True love is so sweet. Just what they deserve. These ETHEREAL creations. Beautiful styling. That STRIKING outfit! What a darling!

WALKING ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬ sidewalk is DOROTHY, the style behind the fashion blog called She Goes Wear. Like her, embrace sartorial minimalism by teaming a dashing Zara hat with Valentino rockstud heels, Mango suede skirt and Oscar London bag. On the other hand, that sidewalk guy, what's his name, Mr STYLES ULTRA, a fedora supermodel, and Fashion Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, rocks a dapper fedora (naturally) by Rag & Bone, with BOGLIOLI cotton shirt, Ted Baker Sweater, BRUNELLO CUCINELLI striped tie and JOHNSTONS scarf.
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: How about the hat? That hat is simply YES! YES! The ideal idea. I can't wait to see its SUPERB portrait in a frame. It deserves an exhibition. I LOVE to rock that hat; it's incomparably perfect; the BEST I have seen. That's my hat!
DOROTHY: It's from Zara
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. I WANT those stilettos, too much. Less is definitely better than more. They look comfortable, chic and modern. Wow! I prayed only for sunshine today, but I am seeing a lot more right now. Those footwear are super HOT!
DOROTHY: I'm wearing Valentino rockstud heels...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Cool. That skirt. Where on earth is it from?
DOROTHY: Mango suede skirt... mr STYLES ULTRA:....Omg i love that model, dream fulfilled skirt. Some serious skirt crush going on here. It has transformed the sidewalk into a catwalk. I wish I could get it for...myself. It's a separate of incomparable magnetism...my MAIN question is 'how does it cost?' Never mind. Where is that sweater from?
DOROTHY:...Marks and Spencer's roll neck sweater... mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! Just look at that sweater! I highly recommend it to all self-respecting streetstyles' fashionistas. How marvellous! It can do no wrong...And how about the coat...That coat looks AMAZING, and of course, WONDERFUL. It's perfection, isn't it? It's GREAT to be here, I'm so happy I did not miss it. Just saying.
DOROTHY:...Long Heritage Trench Coat...
mr STYLES ULTRA: I'm looking at my dream coat. I should be passing out right now. What a strong look! So chic! It's looking good. This is something to fight for. I LOVE the aesthetic; it's GORGEOUS! Brilliant. How about the bag?
DOROTHY: Oscar London. It's big enough to fit everything (laughs) mr STYLES ULTRA:...CAPACIOUS! And it's VERY CHIC...Beautiful bag, indeed. It's quite awesome. I'd rock it, even once. It makes me want to party, all day. It's the best news I have seen today.
DOROTHY: Yes!
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Which is your favourite element?
DOROTHY: It's got to be the rock stud heels
mr STYLES ULTRA:...What's the appeal? DOROTHY: (breathlessly) They are just AMAZING. They just go with EVERYTHING! They are the FIRST thing that people are attracted to. mr STYLES ULTRA:...Brilliant! And how would you describe your personal style?
DOROTHY: Erm. VERY...less is more, I think. Simplicity is BETTER.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Minimalistic.
DOROTHY: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Brilliant! And what are your sources of fashion inspiration?
DOROTHY: Olivia Palermo! (she's perennially chic and on trend) I ALWAYS look to her for inspiration. She's ALWAYS simplistic but she goes... (pause) Sorry...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...That's fine!
DOROTHY: She goes the extra mile...
mr STYLES ULTRA:......to make an effort!..
DOROTHY: Yes!
mr STYLES ULTRA:...I LOVE that. Totally!
DOROTHY: Exactly...And Victoria Beckham (style icon) I look to other blogs also; to get inspiration. mr
STYLES ULTRA:...How many times have you been to London Fashion Week?
DOROTHY: This is my first season.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...WOW! So what's your inspiration, sorry, I mean, IMPRESSION, so far?
DOROTHY: It's VERY good. Very nerve-wracking coming on my own. It's GOOD. I LIKE all the inspiration, and just, everyone is in the mood for fashion.
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Oh Brilliant! Finally. Do we have your permission to publish this video?
DOROTHY: yes!
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Thank you. Thanks for sharing your style; it's spiritual and beautiful
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings 
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
Photography by Mr Lavigne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment