-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: MISS ROLAND at London Fashion Week

Wednesday 15 April 2015

MISS ROLAND at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA:.(enthuses breathlessly) LOOK! I'm so in love with that Hot! Hot! Hot! FEDORA. It's SUPER chic. How stunning! I want that...that head wear icon, it will always be the one. I'm committed to make it my lifelong mission. Just look how it flourishes. The aesthetic is to be cherished, nourished. It's VERY cool.
 WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬, is MISS ROLAND, a fashion blogger (Two Shoes One Pair). INSPIRED? Then steal her creative style by partnering a megastar hat by ASOS with a waistcoat (ISABEL MARANT lookalike), River Island shorts, Mango clutch, CHLOÉ sunglasses, Missguided coat, DANIELE MICHETTI footwear boots. On the other hand, Mr STYLES ULTRA, "THE" fedora supermodel and Style and Aesthetics studente at the School of Frock, rocks a marvellous fedora (naturally) by Rag & Bone, with BOGLIOLI cotton shirt, Ted Baker Sweater, BRUNELLO CUCINELLI striped tie and JOHNSTONS scarf.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA:Look! Pay attention streetstyles fans! Each element in this STRIKING outfit is a beauty. They look perfect together. Perfect styling. Just beautiful. The aesthetic is perfection. Every self-respecting fashionista looks jealous, is tempted to, but, wisely, refrains from touching. Style alert! Super style!

MISS ROLAND: I'm wearing a mix of High Street and Vintage...ASOS hat...

mr STYLES ULTRA:...I'm so in love with that Hot! Hot! Hot! hat. It's SUPER chic. How stunning! I want that...that head wear icon, it will always be the one. I'm committed to make it my lifelong mission. Just look how it flourishes. The aesthetic is to be cherished, nourished. It's VERY cool.

MISS ROLAND:...Vintage waistcoat...

mr STYLES ULTRA:....That's PURE class. it's intoxicating the fashion week fans. That's a super exciting element, I look forward to see another day. I love that so much.

MISS ROLAND:...DANIELE MICHETTI footwear boots

mr STYLES ULTRA:...Those leopard print footwear are so sick. It's advisable to keep them in your wardrobe forever. Special shoes; the ones to dance to. If you know how much I love them, you'd give them to me. You'd be mad to. I'd give them a name, then sing that name aloud, on the sidewalk.

MISS ROLAND:...Missguided coat

mr STYLES ULTRA:....That coat! The design is SUPER amazing. I can vouch for its incomparable beauty. Oh my gosh ! Yes! It's like an interesting taste; REALLY special.

MISS ROLAND:...River Island shorts

mr STYLES ULTRA:... I love the shorts. That aesthetic makes me fall, head over heels, in love with it. Clearly, it's every streetstyle stylist's favourite separate; they are super jealous. You are wearing SO MANY nice things. If you have to choose two as your favourite, what two pieces would they be?

MISS ROLAND: Probably my star bag and my waistcoat

mr STYLES ULTRA: okay. What's the appeal of those two?

MISS ROLAND: They are a bit different and look a bit unusual. So...

mr STYLES ULTRA:...How would you define your personal style?

MISS ROLAND: Erm. probably, eclectic, QUITE fun and playful.

mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you. Our blog is called Sidewalk Darlings, so do we have your permission to publish this video?

MISS ROLAND: Yes.
......
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/
 Portraits by Mr Hadfield

No comments:

Post a Comment