-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ZAYN shows off pale denim trousers and short, hooded jacket

Friday 2 March 2012

ZAYN shows off pale denim trousers and short, hooded jacket

JAILBIRD Chris arrives at bus stap. He glances at Zayn and his bad-speller chum Andrew. Andrew trembles like a leaf. They decide to walk. Incidentally, Zayn is in a pale denim trousers, coupled with a short, hooded jacket; the latest additions to his Fearsome and Handsome collection. (photographs by Varitek)



ONLOOKERS ACCOST ZAYNE AS HE STROLLS, TO STATE THEIR CANDID IMPRESSIONS-


SHAMED road sweeper, Celine:

Hey Zayn. Before you leave your house next time, ensure you use a full length mirror to get the right look. I don't have to be a stylist to know how important this is.


Lady Gaga WANNABE:

Future fashion editor, what's up?


JOE:


I love the look. cute and trendy


ZAYNE:

Thanks


Your clothes look so original and stylish. Where did you buy them, if you don't mind.

ZAYN SMILES THINLY



This is Zayn's bad-speller chum, Andrew (Andrew spell 'evening' with an L)






LIMBAUGH:

I saw a girl wearing a similar look yesterday, so I wouldnt say Zayn is original. I wonder who talked him into getting inspiration from a woman.



Seuss:

Stop being mean. Maybe your'e jealous


Limbaugh:


Jealous? (laughs) Don't attempt to give fashion advice because your'e NEVER properly styled.



Seuss:


That's rude





Limbaugh:

I'm just keeping it real






Carol:

This is kinda awesome and delightful. No doubt about it, you know what to wear  on the sidewalk


ZAYN NODS



Anne:


I hope you're not indirectly making fun of his clothes.


Carol:

Shut up DULLARD! Does it sound like I'm INDIRECTLY making fun of his clothes?


Anne:


His jacket looks small and it's way too short? What do you think?



ZAYN AND ANDREW(Andrew claimed his look is original, whereas, Zayn's admitted he got his from the sidewalk)





Hines:


I thought the pedestrian in the mini-skirt and Ugg boots was the worse dressed on the sidewalk today, but the crown belong to you ZAYN. Well done!


ZAYNE SHOWS THE MIDDLE FINGER




GOLDIE:

Your clothes look gorgeous. They are actually the BEST I have seen on the sidewalk . I don't know why a CERTAIN someone would say you're the worst dressed pedestrian. Take no notice.


RYAN:

For the first time Goldie, everyone is telling you, youre looking good, so you think you are a fashionista, a fashion EXPERT. UGH. I beg to defer. I still think his clothes are shit...and your shoes is hideous


Kasabian:

GOLDIE, you got the winning walk and the winning pose, perhaps the winning talk also, but I'm not so sure about your fashion sense.


SNIGGERS




NICK:

Stick to walking and fashion, you do them beautifully. This is my superbowl. Anything you put on is stunning.


Johansson:

I like a lot of his clothing he wears on the sidewalk, but I'm not feeling what he's wearing today. Not revealing anything. Spring is coming need to start showing a little flesh. Sorry


Nick:
(sighs) the clothes are so beautiful. They don't even need a necklace to shine.


I second that


He's properly cloaked up anyway, so a necklace would not be neccessary



He has a long way to go before anyone takes his sidewalk looks seriously.

Does it really matter what YOU think.  just refrain from picking on his sidewalk looks; they are prettier than any pieces I've seen for along while on the sidewalk. Looking forward to his next showcase


............................................................................................


SIDEWALK LOOKS and SIDEWALK THEATRE http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE

SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment