-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DIANE VON FURSTENBERG teaming with Gap kids

Saturday 31 March 2012

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG teaming with Gap kids

GOK,why are kids pouring off the sidewalk into Gap Kids? DIANE VON FURSTENBERG LAUNCHES HER FIRST GAP KIDS' COLLECTION TODAY. Oh! So who are thoze DARN lemmings hanging around the kids? Ryan, THOSE ARE THE PARENTS.



RYAN:

OH MY GOSH! You did'nt hear the news?


GOK:

I did hear the news but NOTHING about DIANE VON FURSTENBERG partnering with Gap.



She is my favorite designer



Mine also.



I did'nt know that



I TOLD YOU



I must have forgotten,sorry



I'll reprimand you later. Lets stop and have a look.


I'd love to see what's on offer, but we can't stop now. We're already running late because you were walking too slow.


Come on.


And even if we stop, there is nothing in the collection for adults....only KIDS! That's discrimination.


Promise you'll keep this secret


What secret?


I once recreated a style I spotted on the sidewalk - from Gap kids.


You devil! How did you manage to fit into kids clothes?


I bought the outfit in XL. Come on, I'll help you find clothes from the collection that will fit you.




THEY PUSH THEIR WAY INTO THE STORE




I'm in!

So am I


I guess it's time to say bye bye to a large portion of my savings


Lucky you. I have no savings. Good thing I brought my credit card.


THEY LAUGH



The range looks rather exclusive. The prints and colours are adorable

(gasps) Ahhhhh!

Stop it! You'll embarass me

I can't help it. How is it possible for some people to dislike GAP? I'm a BIG aficionada of Gap clothes. BIG! I've been sporting trendy gap clothes from I was a toddler and as an adult, I'm still doing it.

Today, I'd like to re-join

Well, you're in the right place...with the right friend.




THEY WANDER AROUND


I'd kill for this wrap dresses I found for my little sister. I only hope she'll like it.

It's lovely. She'll adore it!

I know but like me, she prefers to wear imitations of what she see other kids wearing on the sidewalk.

You're a bad influence on her. she just might make an exception fort this beautiful number...Aren't you jealous you can't wear it.


Damn right!No Diane Von for me. I'll just have to stick to wearing topshop ensembles.

What do you think about this(holds up pink and green dress)

It's cute, but you'll need to get it in XL. This is too small for you

It's for my niece, NOT ME!

How are you gonna explain to  your nephew why you bought nothing for him?

How are you gonna explain to your little BROTHER?


HEADING THROUGH THE DOOR


RYAN:

Quite an impressive range of clothing. Unfortunate it's for girls only.


GOK:

That's discrimination...against boys.


I'm so upset.

Look on the bright side. You get to keep your savings, and I keep my credit

You're right. DId you see the price tags?

Sure. They have those 'look but don't touch prices.'

Indeed.

Great design and quality though.

Indeed. By the way, did you know DIANE VON FURSTENBERG was born in the same year as my grandmother?

Maybe. Did you tell me before?

No comments:

Post a Comment