-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: KIRK accosts pedestrians about their styles

Tuesday 20 March 2012

KIRK accosts pedestrians about their styles


IF you do mind someone remodelling your look, NEVER let Kirk sees you in modish clothes on the sidewalk. Ensconce yourself. his Fearsome and Handsome collection, is desperete for some new pieces. So desperete, he resorts to accosting pedestrians directly.



KIRK:


I like what your'e wearing, where can I buy them?


Pedestrian, Tulisa, looks at him quizically.



KIRK:

...For my sister....it's her birthday..today.


Tulisa:

Oh..Looking out for your sister, eh! I love your style.....I got this ensemble from a new shop, recently opened. It's a exclusive shop. I can only whisper it's name.


KIRK:

Okay. Go on then


Tulisa WHISPERS



KIRK:

Do they have the outfit in the colours you're wearing?


Tulisa:

 no. Only tangerine and pistacchio


KIRK:

i don't mind. any colour will do.


Tulisa  TURNS TO LEAVE



KIRK:

Wait! You've been so kind. Do you mind if I take a picture of what you're wearing.


Tulisa:

YES!


KIRK:

Okay, strike a pose.


Tulisa:

YES! I DO mind you taking pictures of my garments, if you don't mind.


KIRK:

Sorry. I don't mind at all.......I'll take a very nice photo......if you let me


Tulisa:

NO!



KIRK:

Okay. Bye.


Bystander, AMELIA:

I heard what she whispered. Actually, the store she recommended specializes in ensembles for geriatrics



IN THE DISTANCE, GIRL LOOKS BACK AND HOWL IN LAUGHTER



KIRK:

If she was nearer, I'd call her names.





FURTHER DOWN THE SIDEWALK, KIRK STRIKES UP CONVERSATION WITH AN UNSUSPECTING SHOPPER


KIRK:

Your clothes are amazing, can I take a picture of you?



Anna:

Hell no! That's stealing my style of clothing


KIRK:

STEALING? It's not like I'm in competition with you



Anna:

But you could never dress better than me. So don't even try. just be yourself


KIRK:

Can I atleast know where you buy this amazing outfit.



Anna:

NO!


KIRK:

Please


Anna:

JOG ON! You just might find it.


KIRK:

IMMATURE!



                                                                                  LATER
KIM:

I will not tell you where I buy my clothes!


KIRK:

Do you know anyone who would tell me?



KIM:

Don't be stupid. it doesn't matter where I buy my clothes, you can find something similar in any of your favourite shops.


KIRK:

Thanks.




Are you trying to copy my style?



KIRK:

NO!



okay, I know where you can buy something with a similar look to what I'm wearing now.



KIRK:

I'm not interested in something similar, I'm interested in the brand your'e wearing



Sorry, can't help you then



KIRK:

how selfisf




Cyndi Lauper's interview on SIDEWALK FM, 'People used to throw rocks at me because of my clothes. Now they wanna know where I buy them......You can't stamp out individuality - there's too many of us.'





be original for once KIRK


KIRK:

I'm original, so call me what you like; photo-copy, carbon copy...I don't care. I'm simply admiring and recommending, that's all.



Really. yesterday, i was the only one wearing green on the sidewalk. today, everyone, including you, is in green.


KIRK:

Dumb. we are just observing St Patricks day



Oh i see. so you must be going to one of those irish bars up the sidewalk


KIRK:

yes


KIRK:

by the way, your green kilt look awesome



thanks



KIRK:

just pray the wind dont start to blow




You're jealous of my swagger


PEDESTRIAN:

You're style isn't even your own, Kirk. as soon as you spot a pedestrian in a signature look, you copy it. go and create your own trend. UGH. use your own mind boost creativity. i don'tlike copycats. no one is original but  its far better to create your individual look


KIRK!

Whatever, TWIRK!

No comments:

Post a Comment