-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: NIT IMMITATING sidewalk looks

Monday 12 March 2012

NIT IMMITATING sidewalk looks


WADDLING along the sidewalk in quest of styles to recreate and actually recreating them, consumes so much of NIT'S time and energy. Nonetheless, he rifuses to back down when he's irrationally confronted by overly biggety pedestrians who do not wish to be imitated. UGH


BERRY:

I won't beat around the DAMN, bush. I HATE it when pedestrians stare at me. SO IRRITATING!


NIT:

All that rage! GOSH! Relax. Actually, I was just admiring your attire. I think it's all the rage. You looked very approachable, so I'm appalled by your reaction.


BERRY:

If you wanna admire clothes that pedestrians are wearing, go and buy yourself a catalogue. UGH!


NIT:

Don't you feel flattered that I deem your fashion style, so admirable that I wanna recreate it



APPLAUSE



BERRY:

NO. I don't give a damn what you hobgoblins think. You're invading my privacy



LAUGHTER


NIT:

DON'T LAUGH PEOPLE. I'm trying to calm a situation here. Thank you...( to Berry) Everyday you wave the flag for sidewalk fashion.SKY HIGH. Like it or not, you cannot be mad at people for watching what you wear on the sidewalk.


STEVE:

The only way you can do that is by becoming a motorist, they are known for their selfishness....


BERRY:

A Motorist! Don't annoy me further. They are so selfish and BIGGETY. UGH!



Nit:

...The only way you'll see what motorists actually wear, is by watching when they enter or leave their vehicle. There is no joy in that. They are stifling creativity and inspiration. But when a fashionista like you put on your clothes and step out on the sidewalk, it makes us smile


BERRY:

Really!


NIT:

No doubt girl. Yes. I don't mind helping you waving the flag for sidewalk fashion. So please don't be mad at me. My admiration and respect for you is insane.


BERRY:

I'm flattered. I'm happy for you to recreate my sidewalk looks, and if you need fashion tips, don't hesitate to stop me when I walk by.



NIT:

Can I take a picture also?



BERRY:(smiles)

Don't even bother to ask. it's cool.


NIT:

thanks



BERRY:

I'd like to ask one question before you walk off. I can see that you want to go now. If you see me walking on the sidewalk in a coral pink outfit would you recreate it?



NIT:

HELL NO....Kidding.. If I deemed it wearable but too timid to recreate it, then no one would take me serious, would they?

..................................................................................


SIDEWALK LOOKS and SIDEWALK THEATRE http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE

SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment