-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Frankie maid a mental note of Bethenny's resplendent style

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Frankie maid a mental note of Bethenny's resplendent style

PINT-SIZED Donald yells at style starlet, Bethenny, for treading on 'his' sidewalk. She radiates in lace blouson, paired with washed-out denim and vertiginous heels. Frankie maid a mental note of her resplendent style. Onlookers urge her to yell bacbut her wasp spray works better. 


WHILE SHOPPING FOR HIS LATEST INSPIRED LOOK, Frankie visits the fitting room several times until he finally finds his perfect ensemble: a pale denim trousers, coupled with a short, hooded jacket.



LIU: (trying on dress in fitting room)

Shit!


REBEKAH: (waiting outside fitting room)

You okay inside there?


Yes. Come inside for a minute please


REBEKAH GOES IN


Rebekah;

How can I help. This feels weird. I can't stay long.


No problem. Just take a picture of me in this dress.


why do you need a picture in it now? Isn't it insane?


For my facebook

For your Facebook? We have no time for that. it's best you take all the pictures you want at the party tonight.


I'll not be buying it


How come? It looks lovely on you and we don't have the time to search for another dress.



WHISPERS


GIGGLES



REBEKAH COMES OUT



Katherine:


Why did she need you in the fitting room?


Rebekah:

(whispers) She tore the dress when she tried to take it off.


OH NO! She will have to pay for it. What she gonna do?


I don't know


LIU COMES OUT, RETURNS DRESS TO THE RACK UNDER THE FITTING ROOM ASSISTANT'S GAZE.


Fitting Room Assistant?


How was it?


(blurts out) It did not FIT! (hesitantly) It's a little...tor..too BIG for me


Fitting Room Assistant:

Really(incredulously)





Shopper outside Fitting room

UGH! It stinks around here?



Voice in Fitting Room:

I'm sorry. There is no damn air freshener in here. Can you believe it? And where was the vomit bucket when I needed it?



Shopper: UGH! How disgusting!


FITTING ROOM ASSISTANT:

I detest working in the fitting rooms. HORRID!


TILL OPERATOR:

Everything I know about fashion and public grooming is from the Fitting room. Why the hell didn't they let me work there today. I feel so bored on the damn till. UGH!


Merchandiser:

Could have been worse. Last week, we saw urine streaming out the fitting room while a cusomter was supposedly 'trying on' an item


SHOPPER:

My husband only buys clothes in packets. Very few shoppers wash themselves before trying on clothes






MANAGER:

Open your eyes. Get on your feet. It's does not look good sleeping on the job


Well, we have just one customer now, and he's in the changing room. and I wasn't sleeping; just meditating.



SHOPPER COMES OUT, HEADS STRAIGHT TO THE EXIT


MANAGER CHECKS FITTING ROOM



Manager: ( fitting room assistant)

She forgets her dress. Call her back!



Fitting Assistant: (examines item)

That was'nt the item she entered the fitting room with




MANAGER:

Well, find something else to do until its gets busy


Fitting room assistant:

(sarcastically) like what? SQUATS?


SHOPPER: (interrupts)

Can you help me find a size EXTRA SMALL dress, please?

Who are you buying it for?

(sarcasm) My boyfriend...I am buying it for myself, you DULLARD!

(points) Look on that rack over there. Good Luck! (chuckles) Even models from Milan Fashion Week are likely to find anything over there.

How rude!You belong in the back, cleaning up after everyone else, NOT at the fitting room looking after respectable clients

I have news for you. We do nopt stock small EXTRA SMALL, and even if we do, you honestly believe you could fit into it? I DON'T!



                                                                 


                                                                 SCREAMS

Get out!

I'm sorry but you should have locked the door

PERVERT!

I'm just as embarrassed as you.




GIRL WAITS OUTSIDE FITTING ROOM FOR HER PARTNER. SHE'S GETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM THE MALE SHOPPERS TRYING ON CLOTHES





Assistant went inside fitting room and lock the door.



Manager: Where is Matt?



EVERYONE SHAKES HEAD



MANAGER:

SO HELP ME GOD. If  he is taking an unauthorized break in the toilet, AGAIN, I swear I'm gonna send him home. Let me have look.


SHOPPER: Have a look in the fitting room instead


HOODED SHOPPER: SNITCH!


............................................................................


SIDEWALK LOOKS and SIDEWALK THEATRE http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE

SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment