-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Showcasing red and black outfit on sidewalk

Saturday 18 February 2012

Showcasing red and black outfit on sidewalk


NUMBERLESS motorists and pedestrians will watch Kevin parade the first outfit from his Fearsome and Handsome collection. It will not be the first thyme he's strutting on the sidewalk, and he will be doing so for a mere 9 minutes. Nevertheless, he is as trepidatious as hell.







BOBBY:

Stop PREENING on the sidewalk. People are watching.


KEVIN:

Let them watch. I have to ensure these clothes look good, so leave me alone.


BOBBY:

And what the hell is that? tuck the t shirt in the jeans


KEVIN:

You're not my dad!


BOBBY:

Thank God, I'm only your uncle. I said TUCK IN YOUR T SHIRT



KEVIN:

Youre not my lecturer...Look how many other pedestrians going about their business without tucking in their shirts. UGH!


BOBBY:

OKAY! If you wanna look like a damn tool on the sidewalk. That's your damn business.


KEVIN:

I'm just walking on a sidewalk NOT trying to get into a damn club


BOBBY:

If the shirt, especially a black one, has buttons all the way down, then you MUST TUCK IN at all times. Got that?



KEVIN:

Yes. But everyone can see that I'm wearing a RED t shirt, not a black one.



BOBBY:

Tucking also help in disguising a voluptuous waistline.


KEVIN:

Are you calling me fat?


BOBBY:

hELL NO. Just voluptuous.


LAUGHTER


KEVIN:

Whatever!  How about tucking in my shirt, zip me up and buttoning my trousers?



                                                            KEVIN AND HIS CHUM COTTON


KEVIN:

I paid only 25% of the original prices for these clothing.


Cotton:

Are you serious? How come?


KEVIN:

The shop assistant offer me discounts on the sales prices.


Cotton:

You are so lucky. I think she loves you.


KEVIN:

Who could blame her?


LAUGHTER


Cotton:

Anyway, it's very cold on the sidewalk, you'll need a coat.



KEVIN:

I'll be fine


Cotton:

Are you crazy? You'll freeze to death.


KEVIN:

What would you say about the hundreds of  half-naked shoppers queueing up in front of Top Shop for free clothes?


Cotton:

No!


KEVIN:

GO SEE FOR YOURSELF! They are blocking the whole sidewalk. Two hundred metres from here.


Cotton:

So it's looks above practicality! What is the world coming to?


KEVIN:

I wish I knew.





KEVIN IS ACCOSTED BY JOGGER, Derek, WHO SLOWS DOWN FOR A CHAT



DEREK:

Hey! your red and black clothes look familiar.


EVERYONE GASPS


KEVIN:

They are mine! Are you insinuating that I stole them?


DEREK:

Are you in Simon Cowell's RED OR BLACK show?


KEVIN:

(stutters) I..I..I AM



CHEERS AND APPLAUSE



KEVIN:

In fact, I'm just walking to the studio to shoot an audience scene. So, if you'll excuse me


APPLAUSE





BOBBY:

Okay, if you want others to see your gucci belt, you MUST tuck in the front of your t shirt


PASSER BY:

Sorry to interrupt. You look is just fine. I admire a man who knows when not to tuck his T shirt in his jeans.The outfit looks so good, it needs no jewellery to jazz it up. Good for you.


KEVIN:

Thank you!



BOBBY:

 It is NOT a good look.


KEVIN:

Well, I think it looks just fine. I am not going to a job interview or or to some fancy place with strict dress code. They make me tuck my shirt in at work. I hate that SO MUCH.



BOBBY:

That tight jeans looks are so wrong. Aren't you afraid it will show up your backside too much?


KEVIN:

Will you ever stop? GRRR!


PASSERBY:

It's better for a guy to wear tight jeans than having his trousers falling off his backside, showing his under-pants...Give me a guy in baggy jeans anytime


BOBBY:

Teaming those together do not look good. If you had paired them with some jewellery, the outfit would have have looked more original and chic.


KEVIN:

Shut up! What does minnows like you know about sidewalk looks?


BOBBY:

Are you gonna tweeze your eyebrows as well?


KEVIN:

You have distracted me for 8 minutes. Thanks for the support 'uncle'. I would like to finish th last minute on my own, if you don't mind.






BOBBY:

I was leaving for the London Fashion Week show, anyway. GOODBYE!

............................................................................

SIDEWALK LOOKS and SIDEWALK THEATRE http://www.facebook.com/allthatRAGE

SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment