-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: red and black fashion

Wednesday 15 February 2012

red and black fashion


BOYS honk car horn at drop-dead gorgeous Randy sashaying down the sidewalk as if she owns it. Lloyd looks instantly inspired by her iridescent attire; black cigarette trousers teamed with a slim belt and candy floss pink blouse. Clearly, she's not just a doddery fashionista.

The mesmerized boys drive straight into the back of a police car. Lloyd burst into laughter.


SHOCK GASPS FROM ONLOOKERS.


Randy chuckles as police remonstrate with the driver of the car. She seems fun as well, Lloyd thinks.



LLOYD ACCOSTS THE FASHIONISTA



LLOYD:

OH MY GOSH! I Like your look.



Randy: (giggles)

LOOKS run in my family



LLOYD: (laughs)

I wish I was fast enough to catch it...Actually, I'm referring to your clothes; YOU ambassador for chic sidewalk looks. You are ready for both London fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week


Randy:


Oh! You like my look? That is sweet, thanks. It came out of the blue...Please don't copy it. I don't want us to be seen on the sidewalk wearing the same outfit. People might think I copy your style. Ugh!



LLOYD:

Sorry.


Randy:


It will be embarrassing for you, NOT ME! (stamps off) Get some originality, you copy cat! I hate when someone copy what i wear. UGH!


DISAPPROVING GROANS FROM PASSER-BYS



LLOYD:

To hell with individuality. I don't care about being different. if you have NEVER recreated someone else's style on the sidewalk, then you have every right to judge me. Otherwise go about your business, and stop staring at me. GRRR!


He dashes off to the nearest shopping mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment