-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: RUOXI at London Collections: Men

Sunday 19 June 2016

RUOXI at London Collections: Men

er, Styles Rocker: (enthuses, er, breathlessly) I take my hat off to you for opting to rock that timelessly enrapturing fedora to Men's Fashion Week aka LondonCollections: Men. It's undoubtedly, the most delicious element in this captivating aesthete. What an aesthetic? I challenge the captured Fashion Editor to forget it. It's super edgy, scenic and atmospheric, if you know what I mean. You have placed it; my exclusive desire, where it belongs - on top. it belongs in my fedora collection, however...LCM SS17


Ms Daice: Enough of that crop! It's mawkish and, er, over the top. Mawkish! Strike a pose, Ruoxi.

 https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/

 the fashionista walking the sidewalk at Men's Fashion Week nicknamed London Collections Men, is Ruoxi; a Film, TV, a Theatre Production student at Royal Holloway. Steal her effortlessly elegant style by matching a a model fedora by GLAM12 with other statment elements; River Island biker jacket, Miss Selfridge dress and Topshop shoes.   https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

Styles Rocker: Excellence! Oh my gosh! Such a chic, feminine outfit! This is how a lush, sprezzatura style looks. The Gallery of, er, Sidewalk Darling is delighted to curate this sartorial crush. I'm speechless, I have never seen a Fashion Week style looking so enormously gorgeous. What discipline are you studying?

RUOXI: Film, TV, and Theatre production

Styles Rocker: No wonder your London Collections Men outfit looks super AMAZING, imaginative and, er, creative. So stupendous! A work of heart; I LOVE that STRIKING work of art…Men's Fashion Week aka London Collections: Men needs no persuasion to embrace that gleeful aesthetic; especially that SWELTERING, heart-melting fedora. It leaves me gasping, desperately, for an ultra urgent supply of oxygen.

RUOXI:…Thank you (smiles) www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings

Styles Rocker: Where are you from, incidentally?

RUOXI: I was born in China, but I grew up here

Styles Rocker: We LOVE China, I LOVE it here - at London; okay, London Collections: Men. I'm highly keen on discovering the inspiration behind this, er, HOT, encouraging aesthetic? 

RUOXI: I basically wanted to clash something girly...

Styles Rocker: ...I ADORE the feminine aesthetic...

RUOXI: ...with something quite edgy. * That's why I'm wearing a pink dress with a black blazer jacket; just a bit of contrast, a little bit of a clash

Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh! You have succeeded in pulling off your sartorial intentions, with flair and an epic panache.

RUOXI: (laughs)
Styles Rocker: To what extent is this aesthetic an artistic exhibiton of your personal style?

RUOXI: To be fair, I think I'm quite a girly person, This is why I always dress in pink. Besides that, I think I'm just quite girly...*

Styles Rocker: Well, the aesthetic suit you like a glove. What do you enjoy about London Collections Men?

RUOXI: I think it's REALLY exciting. It's my first time here.

Styles Rocker: Welcome fashionista your style is the one to watch this season

RUOXI: (a stylist larks about, unawares, behind her) I'm so excited to be here (laughs out, when she spots the joker)

Stylist: (to Ruoxi) Don't mind me. (continues posing behind her)

Styles Rocker: (joins laughter) Stylish!

RUOXI: I'm honoured, very excited...


Styles Rocker: Spotting and curating your STUPENDOUS, sprezzatura outfit, the diametric opposite to mine, particularly since it features that so WOW fedora; it ROCKS. This photo-shoot, is therefore an honour. The Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings is the ultimate honour, a dream coup. Thank you.

RUOXI: Thank you very much.

Styles Rocker: We have discovered these enticing elements you are rocking as part of your winning Men's Fashion Week aesthetic, so we are understandably, highly intrigued to discover what other celestial gems are nestled in your coveted wardrobe.


RUOXI: What else are in my wardrobe?

Styles Rocker: Yes, please. I have been teased, now I am superlatively intrigued. I'm pleased.

RUOXI: Most of my clothes are white

Styles Rocker: I adore my set of crisp white dress shirts; a staple in my collection, they are pristine milk....

RUOXI: ...Some are pink. I'm trying to be a bit different now....

Styles Rocker: ...That's the hallmark of a style chameleon...

RUOXI: I'm going for lighter colours. That's what I'm trying to work on.

Styles Rocker: Rock on you style chameleon, you have the creativity, sensitivity, to accomplish your sartorial ambition. Your aesthetic is inherently strong, you could never put put a foot wrong, in the style stakes, your style is like my favourite rock song - on trend and, er, spot on. I bet the establishment, instead of pussy-footing about, is contemplating handing you a best-dressed gong...

RUOXI: ....especially for summer.

Styles Rocker: And what fashion brands do you thoroughly enjoy ROCKING?

RUOXI: I don't have a lot of designer brands; mainly Topshop, River Island, Miss Selfridge...

Styles Rocker: ...You high-street champion; I LOVE Topman, those labels are seriously modern and cool, so well done you

Thank you


Styles Rocker: And that enchanting fedora! What fashion house is it from?

RUOXI: This one is actually Missguided...

Styles Rocker: ...I take my hat off to you for opting to rock that timelessly enrapturing fedora to Men's Fashion Week aka London Collections: Men. It's undoubtedly, the most delicious element in this captivating aesthete. What an aesthetic? I challeneg the captured Fashion Editors to forget it. It's super edgy, scenic and atmospheric, if you know what I mean. You place it, my exclusive desire, where it belongs - on top. it belongs in my fedora collection...

RUOXI: ...This one is River Island

Styles Rocker: You ARE refering to that trailblazing, SNAZZY biker jacket

RUOXI: Yes, the biker jacket


Styles Rocker: Fedoras first,it comes a distant second. Oh my! It's dazzling my eyes, entrancing my thighs, enhancing my sighs. ...That dress! Wow! Who is the hat designer?

RUOXI: (laughs, appreciatively) This is Miss Selfridge

Styles Rocker: That dress? How Jazzy.

RUOXI: Yes. The dress is by Miss Selfridge

Styles Rocker: Those shoes! It's stupendously clear why you rock them

RUOXI: Topshop

Styles Rocker: Once again, okay, yet again, you Fashion Week is priceless. have a nice day, at Men's Fashion Week aka London Collections Men. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darling?

RUOXI: Yes, of course!
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Ms Daice

No comments:

Post a Comment