-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: er, Styles Rocker at London Collections: Men

Saturday 25 June 2016

er, Styles Rocker at London Collections: Men




Photo bCNN  : Scene from London Colllections: Men, Spring-Summer 2017

er Styles Rocker: (smiles) For the record, I did not change my previous, er, moniker. I simply hand it to one of my Sidewalk Darlings band members, our guitarist; Styles Ultra

SAKURA: For heaven sake, Styles Rocker, this is Men's Fashion Week aka London Collections Men; LCM why didn't you dress up like the other guys? Where on earth is your suit and tie

Styles Rocker: Don't take me to church, TASK, Don't take me to task. Say you won't. I mean, don't give me a dressing down because I'm showcasing my personal style which is, incidentally, er, dress down. Besides, I'm rocking this uproarious fedora which I match with a cutting edge biker jacket; my favourite, and crisp white shirt with a, er, neck tie...

SAKURA: this is an outrage, an affront, most, importantly, a riotous mockery of the suited and booted aesthetic

Styles Rocker: At London Collections Men, similarly at London Fashion Week, personal styles speak. The hiearrchy clamours for more of what I have to offer....

Trisha Ward: Strike a pose, Styles Rocker...

Styles Rocker: Look! CNN loves my aesthete also, er, understandably, justifiably so....

SAKURA: Whatever! You would have been kicked out other events for dressing like that...

Styles Rocker: Well, what can I say!...I LOVE London Collections Men, Thank you establishment for London Fashion Week...
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Trisha Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment