-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Minju Kwon at London Fashion Week

Thursday 2 June 2016

Minju Kwon at London Fashion Week

er Styles ultrA: (gushes, er, rhythmically) Look! Amen! It's such a beautiful gem. That's why my face is set alight. I am falling in love, oh yes, with that precious fedora. What an eternal light. I hope I sound jealous. It's CLEARLY something else; super edgy and utterly underground. Oh my gosh! What a beauty! Flaunting it at London Fashion Week is your destiny, shouting about, loudly, to the WHOLEsome Fashion Week set, is my duty LFW SS16

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/

Miss Motohiro: Enough! No need to be over the top. Strike a pose, Minju
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara

....
The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Steal her winning colour-blocking style by matchig a runway orange fedora by Rag & Bone, or Bada with Chloé (or STYLEBYYAM) dusty pink roll neck sweater, Diane von Furstenberg green coat, Altuzarra (or  Styleberry) orange skirt and Gianvito Rossi(or JY Shoes) camel shoes.


Styles UltrA: (rhapsodises, er, breathlessly) Look! A tasteful London Fashion Week outfit always boast statement elements, featuring an INSANE fedora. They look super modern and irresistible together, don't they? No need to ask, this style is the boss! No need to wonder which element is the thunder. Clearly, it's that fedora, all the way. Pretty hot! No self-respecting fashion editor could ask for more. It's the perfect one; guilty of taking my breath away
...
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com



Minju Kwon: (laughs) I work in a clothes shop. Cos! That's why I...This scarf is from Cos.

er, Styles UltrA: Yes. it's amazing! The whole outfit is simply colourful, ASTOUNDING. We are completely impressed, enamoured with this unrivalled beauty...That coat!

Minju Kwon: It's from vintage

er, Styles UltrA: A vintage shop?

Minju Kwon: Yes,

er, Styles UltrA: Do you know the fashion house it's designed by

Minju Kwon: No!

er, Styles UltrA: Never mind. the silhouette is amazing and the colour is quite psychedelic

Minju Kwon: (laughs joyfully)

er, Styles UltrA: I really appropriate, I mean 'appreciate' this beauty.

Minju Kwon: Thank you...Thanks


er, Styles UltrA: Oh my gosh! I just spotted that fedora hat!

Minju Kwon: It's from H&M

er, Styles UltrA: Amen! It's such a beautiful gem. That's why my face is set alight. I am falling in love, oh yes, with that precious fedora. What an eternal light. I hope I sound jealous. It's CLEARLY something else; super edgy and utterly underground. Oh my gosh! What a beauty! Flaunting it at London Fashion Week is your destiny, shouting about, loudly, to the WHOLEsome Fashion Week set, is my duty.....How many fedoras do you have in your capsule collection?

Minju Kwon: Around 10

er, Styles UltrA: Ten? Oh my gosh! Why do you have so many? Why do you have so many fedora hats?

Minju Kwon: I LIKE hats


er, Styles UltrA: So do I! What do you LIKE about fedora hats. Why are they so appealing to you?

Minju Kwon: Because I feel cold so easily...I want to keep warm

er, Styles UltrA: In addition to keeping you warm, what's the role a fedora hat in your outfit?...When you match a fedora with other statement elements in your ensemble...

Minju Kwon: ...actually, I really like (holds fedora with both hands, dearly)..colour-blocking

er, Styles UltrA:...Colour blocking! So do I. Wow!

Minju Kwon: ...So my shoes, this coat - and my hair - quite bright

er, Styles UltrA: You are are ADEPT at this colour blocking thing, clearly. I really ADMIRE it.

Minju Kwon: Thank you. I REALLY like colors

er Styles UltrA: Colours like your outfit. It's REALLY clear, in the flair, you are portraying in these winning hues.  Like Colorado, colours are engrossing. Especially at this time when the weather looks pretty dismal. Colours are special; they brighten the day.

Minju Kwon: Yes!


er Styles UltrA: Speaking of day, what do you like about London Fashion Week?

Minju Kwon: Oh. (ruminates, giggles, er, feverishly) I don't know! It's so cold - and fun; everything!

er Styles UltrA: Yes. The weather is cold but that fedora you are rocking is REALLY hot...

Minju Kwon: ...fashion people.
...

Minju Kwon: My name is and (opens coat to show it off)...

er, Styles UltrA: And what do you do?

Minju Kwon: Erm. I work.

er, Styles UltrA: What work do you do?

er Styles UltrA: Where are you from, incidentally?

Minju Kwon: South Korea

er Styles UltrA: Oh. We LOVE South Korea. We LOVE Seoul Fashion, We LOVE Seoul Fashion Week. We LOVE Korea Fashion. wonder, your outfit boast so much Seoul.

Minju Kwon: Oh. No! No!...(realizes the pun) Oh, SEOUL!

er Styles UltrA: Soul!

Minju Kwon: (laughs, er, uproariously) Yes! That's good.

er Styles UltrA: Yes. I LOVE it. I REALLY precipitate, sorry I mean 'appreciate' it...What should stylists wear to London Fashion Week?

Minju Kwon: ...Maybe - fun hats...

er Styles UltrA: Fedora hats are obstreperous but definitely FUN...So that's a tremendous start and most importantly, a tremendous finish. It takes a firebrand fedora to finish off an ensemble...How do you like to dress? What's your personal style?

Minju Kwon: Normally, I just wear black

er Styles UltrA: Wow! that's rock!...


Minju Kwon: ..grey...

er Styles UltrA: ...That makes my day, any day....

Minju Kwon: ...and beige...

er Styles UltrA: that shade is all the rage on the spring summer runways...

Minju Kwon: ...and a (smiles) hat (spins around to show off her, er fedora hat)

er Styles UltrA: Those colours that you are rocking now are mesmerizing, stupendous. We are completely immersed in the aesthetic.

Minju Kwon: Oh (playfully) sorry about that!

er Styles UltrA: (teases) That's not something to be sorry for; it's something to be awarded for. Thank you for sharing your style, your tips and your engrossing silhouettes

Minju Kwon: (blushingly, coyly) Oh.

er Styles UltrA: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on your youtube show caled Sidewalk Darlings?

Minju Kwon: Thank you so much

er Styles UltrA: Thank YOU. We LOVE Korea, We LOVE Seoul.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Motohiro

No comments:

Post a Comment