-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Olivia at London Fashion Week (ss16)

Monday 20 June 2016

Olivia at London Fashion Week (ss16)

er Styles Rocker: Look! That fedora! It's only by New Look, yet (coos, breathlessly) its INCREDIBLY sweltering design took my breath away. That's the hallmark of a winner in my book. Every self-respecting Fashion Editor who likes Halestorm I Am The Fire wants to rock that renegade fedora.... LFW SS16


https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/

er Styles Rocker: ...You are SUPER lucky. Needless to say, it's on fire, just like The Amity Affliction - Forest Fire. It's perfect for special events such as London Fashion Week. Needless to say, I am daydreaming about it as we speak. My eternal dream is to team ethereal element with with my key biker boots and biker jacket.                   

https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
Miss Salom: Enough of that GULP StyleS Rocker! Strike a pose, please, Olivia.
...


http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is none other than Olivia Tutton; student of Fashion Management at UCA; University of Creative Arts - Canterbury; near sutton. Steal her timelessly chic style by matching a FLAMING fedora by New Look with Karen Millen shoes, LOVE MOSCHINO short dress and Ted Baker bag
......
er Styles Rocker: Hello! (gushes, breathlessly) This London Fashion Week outfit marks an exceptional grade; the succinct definition of sartorial classicism. Self-respecting Fashion Week fashion editors who likes Beautiful Bodies Capture and Release dreams of writing about it on the their pages. Each engrossing element is all the rage, especially that runaway, I mean RUNWAY fedora. (spins around ) I just want to see it again, in this ultra divine moment. That SCATHING masterpiece rocks..!

er Styles Rocker: : What are you studying?

OLIVIA: Fashion Management

er Styles Rocker: : Really! are you kidding or something? Cross my heart, I honestly thought you would say you are studying 'styling and aesthetics, because your style, YOURS, is simply; ON POINT Www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings

OLIVIA:: (smiles) Thank you

er Styles Rocker:  It beat the WHOLEsome competition - if there was one - if that was the essence of London Fashion Week

OLIVIA:: (Chucklses)

er Styles Rocker: : ...I'm here since Friday (365 days ago) and I must confess that your style is the, er, BEST. You are the best dressed, most elegant, most chic, most, er, Audrey Hepburn; most importantly, that fedora is the most definitive of the 21St century classicism.

OLIVIA:  Oh, thank you

er Styles Rocker: : I take my hat off to you for its appealing aesthetic. I really really would like to discover the inspiration for this charming style you are rocking

OLIVIA: Oh! Well, my shoes are from Topshop, coat is from Karen Millen

er Styles Rocker: : That's an immersive outerwear. that bag!
..

er Styles Rocker: : Say your name and what you do, please.

OLIVIA: I'm Olivia. I'm studying at UCA in Surrey.
...
er Styles Rocker: (smiles) Wonderful!

OLIVIA: this is a Ted Baker bag

er Styles Rocker: : That is stunning! The STRIKING silhouette leaves me breathless. Last but not least, that FLAMING fedora!

OLIVIA: (hesitance; no response)

er Styles Rocker: : That fedora hat! What fashion brand is it?

OLIVIA: Oh, (spins around, touches fedora, er, caressingly) Only New Look

er Styles Rocker: : It's only New Look, yet it's INCREDIBLY sweltering design took my breath away. That's the hallmark of a winner in my book. Look! Every self-respecting Fashion Editor who likes Halestorm I Am The Fire wants to rock that renegade fedora. You are SUPER lucky. Needless to say, it's on fire, just like The Amity Affliction - Forest Fire. It's perfect for special events such as London Fashion Week. Needless to say, I am daydreaming about it as we speak. My eternal dream is to team ethereal element with with my key biker boots and biker jacket.

OLIVIA: (laughs helplessly)

er Styles Rocker:  It matches the other work of art elements, seamlessly,magnificently. What triggered the experimentation of this aesthetic?

OLIVIA: ...very classic, not too much

er Styles Rocker: :...Minimalist...

OLIVIA: this is my everyday...

er Styles Rocker: : This is your everyday personal style?

OLIVIA: Pretty much

er Styles Rocker:: it's mild yet wild, in other words - colossal. to what extent were you influence by current Spring/Summer catwalk trends? for instance, the SS trends or even the authentic, I mean AUTUMN, and winter trends. did you GARNER any inspiration from these fashion, er, behemoths?

OLIVIA: I LOVE the camel trend at the minute. i just wanna go for the simple and not too  - out there

er Styles Rocker:: Minimalism!

OLIVIA: Very minimalist

er Styles Rocker::...and feminine...The Audrey Hepburn aesthetic

OLIVIA: (laughs)

er Styles Rocker:: The 21st century aesthetic you are portraying - in one go - one breath. It boasts stupendous depth...Speaking about Audrey Hepburn, do you possess a style icon?

OLIVIA: (mumbles; rhetorically, whispers) Do I have a style icon?. Erm, (eureka moment) Yeah! Marilyn Munroe!

er Styles Rocker:: What characteristics of her style appeal to you?She is a very classic woman. She goes for what she likes. She always look her best...
er Styles Rocker::...Like Halestorm, I would like to say Amen to that...

OLIVIA: That's why she's my style icon...

er Styles Rocker::...I understand! Sartorially, her personal style is one of the best - effortless, sprezzatura...

OLIVIA: ...exactly!

er Styles Rocker::..Most importantly, your style is the definition of sartorial classicism. We are IMMENSELY impressed...How may fedoras do you entertain in your wardrobe?


OLIVIA: How many?

er Styles Rocker:: Fedora hats! Hats

OLIVIA: Oh! Only two.

er Styles Rocker:: Only two! Oh wow! I'm impressed.

OLIVIA: I don't wear them too often

er Styles Rocker:: You MUST, curate some more for your capsule collection...

OLIVIA: (laughs)

er Styles Rocker:: This one suits you rather beautifully

OLIVIA: Thank you

er Styles Rocker:: What's the role of this fedora in your outfit?

OLIVIA: I think it's a statement hat

er Styles Rocker:: Precisely!

OLIVIA: I've got really short hair, anyway. So I tend to show my hair quite a lot. And it goes with my coat.

er Styles Rocker:: Oh yes! In fact, it goes with every key element, you know - effortlessly, seamlessly, er, breathlessly...What do you like about London  Fashion Week?

OLIVIA: I like how everyone is so different. No one looks the same, and everyone is like -eccentric - for their style

er Styles Rocker:: (looks over Olivia's outfit, adoringly) I'm in love today...

OLIVIA: (giggles) Thank you

er Styles Rocker:: (gushes) Your ensemble is just...takes my breath away...takes my speech away. I'm being sincere today, as always. Honestly! I admire every single attribute of it.

OLIVIA: (giggles)

er Styles Rocker:: It's beautiful - all over - as you already know, from head to toe...What other - ethereal elements are you harboring in your wardrobe? We have seen and and are enamored with these spectacular ones you are rocking today. Therefore, we are HIGHLY keen on discovering the existence of your other hidden gems

OLIVIA: My personal wardrobe?

er Styles Rocker:: Yes, please!

OLIVIA: I literally have a bit of everything - denim skirts. I LOVE statement coats...

er Styles Rocker:: This outerwear is seriously statement...

OLIVIA: ...I go for a big range (of clothes)
er Styles Rocker:: ..NO wonder your Fashion Week style is HUGE on the sidewalk...

OLIVIA: This one (coat) is...

er Styles Rocker:: ...polished, refined....

OLIVIA: ...look. Today I go for something chic, I go for something edgy the other day....

er Styles Rocker::...You quintessential style chameleon...So what fashion labels do you love?

OLIVIA: A lot of Karen Millen

er Styles Rocker:: Karen Millen elements are One in A Million. Trillion!

OLIVIA:  Their spring/summer clothes are beautiful, I'm loving them at the moment.

er Styles Rocker:: I'm sure they are pure EXCELLENCE!

OLIVIA: I like Topshop...

er Styles Rocker:: ...Who doesn't! We love shopping there until we drop.

OLIVIA: ...I do go for High-Street brands...

er Styles Rocker:: You have won me over with this engrossing ensemble. You should win an accolade, an award for this show.

OLIVIA: (chuckles)

er Styles Rocker:: I'm sincerely....I'm so in love, I don't want to stop, even if it sounds over the top - but I have to. You have a catwalk to go to...However, before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube Fashion Week show called Sidewalk Darlings?

OLIVIA: yes, of course!

....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Salom

No comments:

Post a Comment