-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Francesco at London Collections: Men

Friday 17 June 2016

Francesco at London Collections: Men

er, Styles Rocker: (exudes, rhythmically) You stylist, hand me that Smouldering London Collections Men fedora, please.  Wow! What a wonder! It beams like the sun. What a star! Super star, that is. It's looks so irresistible, my Men's Fashion Week highlight, I can't help nestling it on my you know what list. I promise I will take tremendous care of it. LCM SS17
https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/

Sofia: Styles Rocker, that GULP you are expressing is so over the top, so please STOP…Francesco, strike a pose, please.

https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
…The  fashionista walking the sidewalk at Men’s Fashion Week aka London Collections Men, is Francesco from Italy. Steal his sprezzatura style by matching a ROBUST, runway fedora by Zara with Prada shoes, Zara biker jacket
..
er, Styles Rocker: Just want to say that your outfit looks super amazing today. I am infinitely impressed with the WHOLEsome aesthetic. Styles Rocker: (gushes, breathlessly) Mark my word! This London Collections Men outfit is super superb. I am simply dazed by the beautiful elements; I love the perfect biker jacket so much, the WHOLEsome #fashionweek set could never forget it, especially that OBSTREPEROUSLY charming fedora. I'll be disappointed when that irreplaceable delight is no longer in my sight.
Sofia:  (nods, approvingly, exhibit a thumbs up)
FRANCESCO: thank you so  much
er, Styles Rocker: You’re welcome
FRANCESCO: It’s all Zara and Prada
er, Styles Rocker: Prada?
FRANCESCO: Yes. Except for the…
er, Styles Rocker: Prada shoes?
er, Styles Rocker: Except for that biker jacket? Zara?
FRANCESCO: Yes! All Zara!
er, Styles Rocker: Wow! That beautifully melodramatic fedora!
FRANCESCO: It’s from ASOS
er, Styles Rocker: From (different pronunciation)ASOS?
er, Styles Rocker: You stylist, hand me that Smouldering London Collections Men fedora, please.  Wow! What a wonder! It beams like the sun. What a star! Super star, that is. It's looks so irresistible, my Men's Fashion Week highlight, I can't help nestling it on my you know what list. I promise I will take tremendous care of it. Opulence! How many fedoras are you wielding in your wardrobe?
FRANCESCO: Sorry?
er, Styles Rocker: How many fedora hats do you, er, possess
FRANCESCO: Erm. Quite a lot!
er, Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh! Why on earth do you possess so…
FRANCESCO: (chuckles, smugly) Because I LOVE hats
www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara
er, Styles Rocker: What’s the charm? Please explain for benefit of the unborn, especially for those who just don’t understand?
FRANCESCO: They, erm, you can choose a fedora, it is, erm, it makes the difference

er, Styles Rocker: Ohm, it makes a difference to your outfits. Oh excellence! What other elements do you have in your wardrobe?
FRANCESCO: Erm…

er, Styles Rocker: …What other clothes are concealed in your wardrobe?
FRANCESCO: I have lots of jackets; leather jackets
er, Styles Rocker: Wow! Same here. I simply CANNOT resist biker jackets; so demagogic, yet ultra cool and edgy…
FRANCESCO:..It’s the trend for this season (spring/summer)
er, Styles Rocker: Oh yes! Their aesthetic is stupendously modern. No wonder I’m rocking one, you are rocking one, your friend is rocking one. In fact, the WHOLEsome fashion week set is rocking one. Well, almost.
FRANCESCO: (laughs)
er, Styles Rocker: So apart from anarchic fedoras and obstreperous biker jacket, what other clothing are you rocking?
FRANCESCO: A lot of basic outfits. All white because I think they are the best…
er, Styles Rocker: It takes a FLAMING fedora to transform a basic outfit. I’m needless to say, won over. What fashion labels are you into?
FRANCESCO: Zara!
er, Styles Rocker: You are are HUGE fan of the Zara design elements, clearly. So am I. In fact, so are the London Fashion Week fashionistas.
FRANCESCO: Yes!

er, Styles Rocker: Talking about Fashion Week, what do you like about Men’s Fashion Week aka London Collections Men?
FRANCESCO: I like the black and the white, erm, yeah!
er, Styles Rocker: If you are alluding to the monochrome aesthetic, we are smitten with it also…
FRANCESCO:….Sorry about my English
er, Styles Rocker: Don’t worry about your command of the English Language; it’s good. Besides, your command of the Fashion Week aesthetic is mesmerizingly inspiring
FRANCESCO: Yes.
er, Styles Rocker: Okay, before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission tp publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?
FRANCESCO: Sorry?
er, Styles Rocker: (repeats questions)
FRANCESCO:  (nods) yes!
er, Styles Rocker: Thanks for sharing your style; it’s super AMAZING!


INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Christophe

No comments:

Post a Comment