-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Ly at London Collections Men

Monday 10 August 2015

Miss Ly at London Collections Men

er Styles Rocker: Brilliant. (rhapsodizes breathlessly) Oh my! Just look at that STRIKING fedora ‪‎hat‬. Incubus, i Wish You Were Here, to see this riotously cool element. I just wanna chant it's sheer perfection over and over again, over the sartorial airwaves. From the moment I spotted it, I became an eternal fan. The is the best moment of London Fashion Week, EVER, sorry, I meant London Collections Men. That beauty is definitely my cup of tea. I'm proud to pioneer, promote and rock the key fedora aesthetic. All I want to do is to look at it, feels that texture on my head. Oh my! It's a Goddess! What a Sidewalk Darling!

Mr LaBeouf: (explains to Miss Ly) Just in case that sounds a little 'over the top', it's only because he LOVES chic hats. ‪#‎Fedoras‬ are his obsession, I'm certain. 
...
WALKING the sidewalk at Mens' Fashion Week(London Collections Men;‪#‎LCM‬) is Jessica Ly; a Stylist at Harvey Nichols. What an AMAZING Japanese-inspired aesthetic! Jealous? Steal it by teaming a RUNWAY vintage hat(a Reiss lookalike) with Cara bag, Adidas Superstar, Zara top, H&M bomber jacket. As customary, mr Styles UltrA AAA,London Fashion Week cheerleader, rocks a flattering and sprezzatura aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model ‪#‎fedora‬, styled with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues
....
Styles UltrA AAA: Thank you very much. Can you tell me your name and what you do?
Miss LY: Jessica and (softly) I'm a stylist at Harvey Nichols
Styles UltrA AAA: And what do you do?
Miss LY: (louder) Stylist at Harvey Nichols.

Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant. Your outfit is looking AMAZING today. I find it REALLY attractive. Clearly, it's from heaven. It definitely is. The aesthetic, style is powerful and spot on. Just look at that beauty. I have nothing but love for that STRIKING hat; my crush every minute, every hour. It looks like something to devour. Few Fashion Week head-wear boast such attitude of power.

Miss LY: Thank you
Styles UltrA AAA:What was your inspiration behind this marvellous aesthetic?
Miss LY: This is inspired by comfort, really. Comfort and originality. Just to be comfortable in what you are wearing
Styles UltrA AAA: Cool. How would you, normally, define your personal style?

Miss LY:...It has this Japanese influence; just comfortable silhouettes. So you wear the outfit rather than the outfit wearing you.
Styles UltrA AAA: That's very insightful, philosophical and profound; I LOVE it.
Miss LY: Brilliant! And what are you wearing today? Start with the hat...
Miss LY:...(softly) Adidas Superstars
(mis-heard) What slippers?
Miss LY: Superstar
Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance!
Miss LY: Zara top, H&M bomber(jacket) and Cara bag
Okay. Zara bag also
Miss LY:...(louder) CARA!
Styles UltrA AAA: Oh Cara!
Miss LY: Yes.
Mr LaBeouf: Erm, nice bag...
Styles UltrA AAA:...Magnificent bag. I LOVE it! Ain't it a beauty? Good for you. That's an accessory I'll definitely google.
Miss LY: (softly)These trousers are by (louder)COS
Styles UltrA AAA: Which one(which element is by Cos?)
Miss LY: These trousers
Styles UltrA AAA: ..How about that STRIKING hat

Miss LY: The hat is vintage. I got it from a market in Berlin
Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant. (rhapsodises breathlessly) Oh my! Just look at that STRIKING hat. I just wanna chant it's sheer perfection over and over again, over the sartorial airwaves. From the moment I spotted it, I became an eternal fan. The is the best moment of Fashion Week, EVER. That beauty is definitely my cup of tea. I'd rock this aesthetic because it's a key part of it. All I want to do is to look at it, feels that texture on my head. Oh my! It's a Goddess! What a Sidewalk Darling!
Miss LY: Thanks...
Styles UltrA AAA: how many hats do you have, incidentally.
Miss LY: (smiles broadly) I can't count.
Styles UltrA AAA: You have MANY?
Miss LY: Yes. I do
Styles UltrA AAA: This one suit you, fascinatingly, so I'm not surprised that yopu have a collection. Clearly, you know what works for you
Miss LY: (smiles) Thank you
Styles UltrA AAA: What role does your hat play in your outfit?
Miss LY: Erm.(how may I put this?) I always feel EMPTY without a hat. A hat sort of finishes it off(completes an aesthetic)
Styles UltrA AAA: WOW! (a fashionista after his own heart) Well said. On that note, I just wanna ask for your permissin to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings
.....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries  blogspot.co.uk/
Portraits by Miss Yong Joon

No comments:

Post a Comment