-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Misu Lee at London Collections: Men

Thursday 13 August 2015

Misu Lee at London Collections: Men

Styles UltrA AAA: (rhapsodises breathlessly) Okay! That STRIKING hat! That's the most STUNNING ‪#‎fedora‬, ever. Such a perfection. I've never seen such immense class. I want it. Feeling nothing but love for that uber delicious accessory, I'm tempted to give it a round of applause. This moment, what a STUPENDOUS moment; one of my most ENRICHING at Fashion Week, should be captured not just by photography and and a mini interview; it deserved to be televised.
Miss Pilkada: (explains) His apparent obsession with fedoras is RIVETING.
....
WALKING the sidewalk at London Collections: Men; ‪#‎LCM‬, is Misu Lee, a Fashion Management student at London College of Fashion. Steal her Alexa Chung influenced aesthetic by teaming a runway fedora(a ‪#‎PUFII‬ lookalike) with trench coat (resembles a ELF SACK) Topshop shoes and a statement dress(looks like a Kaven Dream). mr Styles UltrA AAA, Fedora cheerleader, London Fashion Week cheerleader, rocks his signature sprezzatura aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model #fedora, styled with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues
....

Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant! To be honest, your outfit looks AMAZING today. Someone please call the Fire Service; that aesthetic is on fire. Needless to say, it excites me, enormously. I bet my boots, it will be popular with the Fashion Week fashion editors. Strike a pose! ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬ camera is in focus for the photoshoot, but owing to the beauty of this outfit; we are losing focus.

MISU LEE: Thank you

Styles UltrA AAA: What inspired that HOT aesthetic?
MISU LEE: Erm. My inspired model is Alexa Chung
Styles UltrA AAA: Excellent choice!
MISU LEE:...I wear this trench coat
Styles UltrA AAA: Cool. What label is it?
MISU LEE: It's a vintage one. I bought it in South Korea
Styles UltrA AAA: It's looks like an outwear from Page One in ‪#‎Hongdae‬; so beautiful; a super hero. Yes please. I'm a BIG fan. I LIKE it. How about those shoes?
MISU LEE: They are from Topshop, I guess.
Styles UltrA AAA: Topshop!
MISU LEE: (murmurs satiety) Hmmm
Styles UltrA AAA: Okay! That STRIKING hat! That's the most STUNNING fedora, ever. Such a perfection. I've never seen such immense class. I want it. Feeling nothing but love for that uber delicious accessory, I'm tempted to give it a round of applause. This moment, what a STUPENDOUS moment; one of my most ENRICHING at Fashion Week, should be captured not just by photography and and a mini interview; it deserved to be televised. How about that STRIKING hat? Who is the designer?
MISU LEE: It's not a designer. The hat is vintage.
Styles UltrA AAA: It's not a designer, wow, it looks close enough though. What a SUPER gorgeous hat! Count me as its HUGE fan. It makes me feel hot. Anyone has a fan? My obsession with fedoras is intoxicating. How many hats do you have, incidentally?
MISU LEE: Maybe 20, I guess
Styles UltrA AAA: (teases) Why on earth do you have so MANY hats?
MISU LEE: I LOVE hats. I usually wear hats when I go to fashion events.
Styles UltrA AAA: Why do you LOVE hats so much?
MISU LEE: Because I don't have to think about, erm, what to wear. I like to match different hats in the same look
Styles UltrA AAA: Wow! Please say your name and what you do
MISU LEE: (leans forward) Name?
Styles UltrA AAA: Yes
MISU LEE: Misu
Styles UltrA AAA: and what do you do?
MISU LEE: I'm studying in London.
Styles UltrA AAA: Awesome! What do you study?
MISU LEE: Fashion Management
Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliance! What do you like about London Collections Men?
MISU LEE: Because I work for ‪#‎Stylem‬; a South Korean fashion journal, that's why I come to London, Collections: Men
Styles UltrA AAA: Oh briliance! And do we have your permission to publish this video onour youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?
MISU LEE: (hesitates) Er...
Styles UltrA AAA: Yes? No?
MISU LEE: (laughs) Yes. Yeah!
....
INSTAGRAM - Sidewalk Darlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
Sidewalk Darlings - http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot com/
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.co.uk/
Portraits by Miss Pilkada

No comments:

Post a Comment