-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: DOAN at London Collections Men

Saturday 1 August 2015

DOAN at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA AAA:....ASTOUNDING! An astounding accessory; piece of art! That's my dream hat. Hat of Hats! Oh my Gosh! I LOVE it, that colour so much! It oozes adorable, infective inspiration. That hat! Why is it so unbelievably HOT? I want one. I'd rhapsodise about any outfit it's featured in. It's number one in the outfit; each of the others is a runner-up.
Mr Lệ Quyên: That's OVER THE TOP! (explains to DOAN)He experimented with a ‪#‎fedora‬, now he finds them super addictive. Now he has a collection...
...
THE Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men; ‪#‎LCM‬(MensFashionWeek) is Doan; a fashion stylist. Excellent! Steal his STYLISH aesthetic by teaming a foundation hat by Topman with Richard James suit, a pouch (a LOTUFF lookalike) tie, pocket square and shoes. As customary, mr Styles UltrA AAA,London Fashion Week cheerleader, rocks a flattering and sprezzatura aesthetic; a Calvin Klein model fedora, styled with MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD shirt, FRENCH CONNECTION tailored trousers, blazer from ‪#‎Alibaba‬. Hardy Amies jumper, ASOS tie and Ben Sherman brogues
....
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Your outfit is looking AMAZING, today. Amazing style! Amazing work of art, especially the featured hat; the beauty among other beautiful elements. THAT element is my personal idol in the aesthetic. Stunning aesthetic, incidentally! Congratulations! I LOVE it. I'm sure the Fashion Week set are taking notes.
DOAN: Thank you. Yes. I'm wearing a suit from Hugo Boss...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: That suit is looking gorgeous. How GORGEOUS is that suit? It's REALLY gorgeous, thank you. I'm interested to know more about it. I'm falling in love with that work of art design....
DOAN:...waistcoat...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:... I love it so much...It's simply FIERCE. Any self-respecting fashionista would make space for it in their wardrobe. I'm a big fan, CLEARLY....
DOAN:....pocket square, shoes and tie from Richard James.
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Last but definitely NOT least, how about that STRIKING hat? Where in heaven's name is it from?
DOAN: The hat is from Topman
Mr Lệ Quyên: It's ,er, nice...
mr Styles UltrA AAA:....ASTOUNDING! An astounding accessory; piece of art! That's my dream hat. Hat of Hats! Oh my Gosh! I LOVE it that colour so much! It oozes adorable, infective inspiration. That hat! Why is it so unbelievably HOT? I want one. I'd rhapsodise about any outfit it's featured in. It's number one in the outfit; each of the others is a runner-up...And the pouch?
DOAN: This one is from....
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant! Your outfit is looking so AMAZING today
DOAN: Thank you
(AMBER, a Fashion Week stylist JOKES as she walk pass) AMAZING! I'm so AMAZING!
[UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER]
mr Styles UltrA AAA: How do you define your personal style?
DOAN: Stylish and sophisticated
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Brilliant! and what do you like about London Collections: Men?
DOAN:...Lots of upcoming designers...London fast becoming one of the TOP fashion cities in the world...just like Paris, Milan and New York...
mr Styles UltrA AAA: ...Tokyo, Moscow...You MAY say that again
DOAN: I'm always here at Mens' Fashion Week
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Awesome. We look forward to see your outfit next season...Where are you from by the way?
DOAN: I'm originally from Vietnam
mr Styles UltrA AAA: Vietnam. Excellent! I LOVE Vietnam. May we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube chanel called Sidewalk Darlings?
Yes
....
INSTAGRAM - ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalkdarlings.blogspot. COM
Portraits by Mr Lệ Quyên

No comments:

Post a Comment