-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Rosie Fortescue at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Rosie Fortescue at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (exclaims breathlessly) My Goodness! Who needs to see 50 Shades of Grey when this ultra HOT outfit is on showcase. Oh my G! I can't get enough of its magical appeal. I can't wait to see it another moment. Only it can quenched the everlasting thirst it stirs. I must tell someone about this sidewalk aesthetic.

The fashionista, pictured, is (thumb roll)...Rosie Fortescue; from Made in Chelsea. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, mr STYLES ULTRA revisits this... HIT outfit he curated for Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, at London Fashion Week;‪#‎LFW‬ 2013. New York Fashion Week; ‪#‎NYFW‬ ‪#‎streetstyles‬ fashionistas, steal her enviable sidewalk aesthetic with the following sartorial elements - Saint Laurent felt hat, Diane von Furstenberg silk blouse, Rochas voluminous skirt and Christian Louboutin shoes.
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow! That's a SUPER interesting blouse. Im super interested in it. I'm told sold. That sartorial gem belongs in every self-respecting fashionista's wardrobe. What a treat! 
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: That fedora! So hot! It makes me feel so hot. Someone fan me please. I can't breath now. This heaven. This is much more than lust; it's desire; it's love. To cut a long story short, I'm tempted to touch...it. I'd rock it, anyday. It's welcome in my world. 
......
mr STYLES ULTRA: I love that classy skirt. That's a sartorial element to stop and look at; for an eternal moment. It's quite beautiful, to be honest. It pleases me, infinitely.
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: I love that AMAZING bag. Hot! Hot HOT! Sweeter than candy. You are one lucky girl. Watching it made my day; is pure joy. It's the one to keep. I 
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings 
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara 
SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Portraits by Miss  Phillippe
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/]
Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment