-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Magdalena at LOndon Fashion Week

Monday 30 March 2015

Magdalena at LOndon Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (spews, breathlessly) That outfit! Oh my gosh! It's showing off a million dollar aesthetic. How AMAZING! Its adorable beauty blinds, seizes the moment. What a darling! Show it off, of course. I'm besotted with the sweet creations; the constituent elements.
 WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬; ‪#‎LFW‬ in a SUPER elegant outfit is Magdalena. She's from Poland and she studies Fashion Marketing Management at University of Southampton. Her style looks so...AMAZING. Feel free to steal it, by teaming a ultra stunning hat by Primark, with H&M vibrant blazer and trousers, New Look scarf and a chic vintage purse (a Valextra lookalike). Mr Styles Ultra, a ‪#‎Fedora‬ supermodel, Fashion Curator and mannequin stylist at the Gallery of ‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬, rocks a ‪#‎PFW‬ inspired fedora by FCUK, blue Inc neon scarf, Esprit neck tie, River Island boots, Faconnable blazer, J W Anderson sharp trousers and statement sweater from New Look.
.....
MAGDALENA: I'm wearing trousers, I think I got that from H&M, so is my blazer...
mr STYLES ULTRA: ...Beautiful designs indeed! They are both unique. I'd ROCK, literally ANY piece of clothing or accessory by H&M. That blazer really looks good. It's a pleasure watching it. The aesthetic is chic. How awesome! That's my dream blazer. What a myth! I love it.
MAGDALENA:...I think this is a vintage top. I got it from my mum...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Isn't that top perfect? It's PERFECT. Lovely pastel colour. Welcome spring. Not one of the best; THE BEST top on the sidewalk. It refreshes the fashion fans. Please give it to me. Hope that's not asking too much.
MAGDALENA: This is New Look (shows scarf)...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...(sighs breathlessly) Oh my. It's gorgeous. Look at the beautiful banana colour. I LOVE yellow. That is so HOT, simply amazing. You are looking at a winner. Keep on looking, it's the one to watch. Oh yes! Cute!
MAGDALENA:...This (shows purse) is vintage; kind of vintage; it's quite an old purse...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Stunning purse. I'm a purse fan. That is SO stunning. Or is it a clutch. Still beautiful. I'm completely in love with that beauty, that, that ethereal gem. How about the hat?
MAGDALENA:...I got it in Primark (chortles)
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Oh my Gosh! Last but definitely NOT least; a SUPER elegant hat! It suits you very NICELY. I want that hat; its looks DIVINE, completely amazing. What a gift! I can say I'm not jealous. It's NOT true though. I think I adore an elegant hat too much. NOT!
MAGDALENA: Yeah. I like it. I don't shop much in Primark, but I got this one and its NICE.
mr STYLES ULTRA: And how do you describe your personal style?
MAGDALENA: I don't know. I like mixing styles. I like modern outfits, but I also like to mix them with vintage.
mr STYLES ULTRA: You have done an ultra remarkable, tremendous job today. Thank you. What are your sources of, erm, fashion inspiration?
MAGDALENA: Magazines, bloggers, yeah. I'm doing a fashion course, so I lots of inspiration from it also.
mr STYLES ULTRA: What do you like about London Fashion Week?
MAGDALENA: It's kind of a project. We need to take snaps of streetsyles. And we're trying to get in but we actually DON'T know how to do it (laughs)
mr STYLES ULTRA: (joins in laughter) Brill...
MAGDALENA:...I think it's REALLY difficult. It's part of our Uni ;university course. They ask us to come here and just have a look.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Excellent! Thank you so much. Finally, do we have you permission to publish this video on our blog?
MAGDALENA: Yes! Of course!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
Portrait Miss Wyniki

No comments:

Post a Comment