-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: IKUMI at London Fashion Week

Wednesday 25 March 2015

IKUMI at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh, H&M. What can I say? It's an outstanding, ultrA stunning headwear. That is so adorable. Do I look hypnotized? I must be, because it's my ULTIMATE weakness....What fabric is it made of? It must be gallery material. Therefore, I MUST curate for Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings


mr STYLES ULTRA: (fawns over, breathlessly) Oh Wow! This outfit's aesthetic is GORGEOUS! I really LOVE it. It's super chic. What a sartorial treat! I'm in my element, just checking out each of the timeless dream, ultra desirable element. Remember, sharing is caring...I'd be SUPER happy with any of them. Please!
.....
WALKING ‪#‎LondonFashionWeek‬(‪#‎LFW‬) sidewalk is IKUMI TAKAHASHI. She's a waitress from Japan. She styles a statement coat(japanes brand - STRIKING resemblance to a Comme des Garcons) with a chic H&M hat, Topshop shoes and scarf from ‪#‎Yesstyle‬. On the other hand, Mr STYLES ULTRA, a fedora supermodel, rocks a dapper fedora (naturally) by Rag & Bone, with BOGLIOLI cotton shirt, Ted Baker Sweater, BRUNELLO CUCINELLI striped tie and JOHNSTONS scarf.
....
mr STYLES ULTRA: What are you wearing today?
IKUMI: ...Coat.
mr STYLES ULTRA: From Where? Where is the coat from?
IKUMI: Japan. It's a japanese brand
mr STYLES ULTRA: I ABSOLUTELY love it. It looks, amazing, beautiful...I'd settle for it, any day. That's my preference not just a casual reference. I don't think I need lunch anymore. I'm satisfied,.From where? Where is the coat from?
IKUMI: (giggles) In japan...It's really a japanese brand
mr STYLES ULTRA: How about the hat?. where is it from?
IKUMI: (giggles) H&M
mr STYLES ULTRA: eh?
IKUMI: H&M
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh, H&M. What can I say? It's an outstanding, ultrA stunning headwear. That is so adorable. Do I look hypnotized? I must be, because it's my ULTIMATE weakness....What fabric is it made of? It must be gallery material. Therefore, I MUST curate for Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings....And the shoes?
IKUMI: (laughs) Topshop
mr STYLES ULTRA: I'd go to the end of the earth for those delectable shoes. Oh yes! I'd go crazy for them...I'm going crazy for them. Why are you at London Fashion Week today?
IKUMI: My friend invite, invited me
mr STYLES ULTRA: What does your friend do?
IKUMI: A waitress.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh, okay - but she loves fashion?
IKUMI: Eh?
mr STYLES ULTRA: Is it your first time...
IKUMI: yes! Yes!
mr STYLES ULTRA: And you like?
Yes!
mr STYLES ULTRA: Where are you from?
IKUMI: Japan
mr STYLES ULTRA: Oh! Japan! Konnichiwa!
IKUMI: (laughs) Konnichiwa!
mr STYLES ULTRA: Excellent! And do you LIKE fashion?
IKUMI: Yes.
mr STYLES ULTRA:What does fashion means to you?
IKUMI: Expression?
mr STYLES ULTRA: Yeah? Okay.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
Cinematography Dr. Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment