-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: LoisAnn at London Fashion Week

Friday 27 March 2015

LoisAnn at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA: (enthuses, breathlessly) Oh my gosh! It makes me so excited. That STRIKING ‪#‎Lfw‬ outfit! It's such a lovely sight. What a darling! In other words, aesthetically teasing. It's beyond SUPER cool; it's hot. And delicious. I love the skilfully selected elements, so much. They look really cute, perfect, together. Wonderful Aesthetic.

WALKING the sidewalk at ‪#‎LondonFAshionWeek‬ is LoisAnn. She's a fashion student at Chelsea College of Arts. Wanna make an impression in the style stakes like her? Go for it, steal her bold, stylish, outfit by teaming a Nike bomber jacket with monochrome scarf and loafers from New Look and Harrods of London, respectively, a oversized jumper (a Todd Snyder lookalike). mr STYLES ULTRA, fedora supermodel and Fashion Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darling, is smartly dressed, of course. His sprezzatura style boast the following elements; a ‪#‎PFW‬ inspired Topman fedora, Zara classic white shirt, blue Inc neon scarf with Esprit stripe neck tie, River Island boots, Faconnable blazer, J W Anderson sharp trousers and statement sweater from New Look.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: And what are you wearing today? LOISANN: I'm REALLY hyper today? I'm wearing a NIKE bomber jacket...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow. I love that bomber jacket. That's absolutely GORGEOUS; outside, and inside, I'm sure. Let me see the linings. Kidding. I can imagine me rocking that; ALL DAY.
LOISANN:...a last...couple seasons ago bag, Fashion Week(London Fashion Week)...
mr STYLES ULTRA: I still have mine; every fashionista wants it...
LOISANN:...oversize jumper, my brothers old jumper...
mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow! I would LOVE to rock a jumper like that. I want it; it's SUPER superb. It would make me happy. Inspiration is written all over it. It will ALWAYS look awesome.

LOISANN: ...a scarf.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Where in heaven's name did you purchase that scarf?
LOISANN: I don't know. maybe New Look (thinking)...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Okay. It's drop-dead stunning. I love that scarf. It's so...I'd totally ROCK it. It's adorable. The BEST accessory, EVER!
LOISANN: I'm not too sure....and (shows footwear)Harrods in London loafers.
mr STYLES ULTRA: They are NICE; super kissable and cool. Thank you. I LOVE them. The two-tone aesthetic is quite FIERCE. I don't even have to think about it; I approve of them immediately. Thank you. How would you define your personal style?
LOISANN: Quite comfortable, casual, but really hardcore...I am have alot of dark makeup. I'm wearing black lipstick...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...What are your sources of fashion inspiration?
LOISANN: Sources of fashion inspiration(thinking) I guess the everyday person. Sometimes I like to be comfy, sometimes I like to be chic. I like to standout sometimes... Just really an everyday person.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Okay. And how long have yo been coming to London Fashion Week?
LOISANN: This is my fifth season...5th season.
mr STYLES ULTRA: Wow! I'm amazed. What do you like about London Fashion Week?
LOISANN: (beams) I LOVE the atmosphere. It's VERY busy. Lots of people; really alot of inspiration. It's NICE to see everybody. The shows as well; the collections are AMAZING. It's such NICE enviromnment; alot of colors, alot of styles. It's just REALLY amazing!
mr STYLES ULTRA: Thank you. Do you have a PERSONAL style icon?
LOISANN: (thinking, thinking) Personal style icon...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Someone that you admire their style...
LOISANN:..NOt really. I'm more of a style appreciationist...
mr STYLES ULTRA:...Okay...
LOISANN:...I appreciate everybody's style and I can understand it. But I wouldn't say 'You're my PERSONAL style icon.'
mr STYLES ULTRA: Brilliant! Do we have your permission to publish this video?
Loisann: Erm. If you'd like to
mr STYLES ULTRA:Yeah. Thank you.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
PLEASE Follow SidewalkDarlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
Portrait Mrs Cecilia Chui
 

No comments:

Post a Comment