-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Saturday 28 February 2015

at London Fashion Week

mr STYLES ULTRA, a fedora model, Mannequin Stylist and Fashion Curator at the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, revisits a hit sprezzatura outfit he curated at Somerset House during the staging of the greatest show on earth, ‪‎London Fashion Week 2013, of course.
...
mr STYLES ULTRA: This STRIKING, Alice in Wonderland outfit! I adore it. It's still the most AMAZING one on the sidewalk. It's something to rock every single day of the week, without feeling fatigue or tedium. Lucky you! I sense your unmistakeable pride. I bet you sense the stylists' intense jealousy. Personally, I feel lost and dazed; these emotions will last for days.

 mr STYLES ULTRA: Everything is right about this style. New York Fashion Week; ‪#‎NYFW‬ sprezzatura fashionistas, if you love it as much as I do, you have the right to steal this STRIKING aesthetic with these sartorial elements: Chloé monochrome blouse, Lanvin trilby, Versace clutch and Temperley London maxi skirt.

THAT HAT
 ....
 mr STYLES ULTRA: That trilby is absolutely STUNNING; the most stunning among the plethora of streetstyles hats. It's great. In fact, it's my favourite element. It's so...WORTHY, of fanfare. Where is the fanfare?
....

THAT CLUTCH

 mr STYLES ULTRA: Just look at that chic handbag. I'm deeply in love now with that super cool aesthetic. Even when I'm not thirsty, I'd drink the water it's rinsed in.
...

THAT BLOUSE

 mr STYLES ULTRA: My monochrome crush is that blouse. it's so beautiful; I'll adore every portrait it's in. How stunning is that! That has my vote; I'd pick it, anyday.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara
SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Portraits by Dr. Nemtsov
     PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/]
Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment