-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: London Collection: Men, aka Men's #Fashion Week, #LCM

Friday 10 January 2014

London Collection: Men, aka Men's #Fashion Week, #LCM

IMPECCABLY clad in a statement #REISS #jacket, hero Topman shirt and hat, signature NEXT slim tie and his trademark DOCKERS boots, Eddie, aka the emerging Sidewalk Playboy, from #TVsidewalk, was incessantly hand-picked, (for you know what) firstly by PAUSE magazine. London Collection: Men, aka Men's #Fashion Week, #LCM.

lcm-pause-mag-street-style-2014-rianna-tamara25
Photography by PAUSE magazine. Oh, Zokaya's umbrella is by Francesco Maglia. I know it's a beauty but please...stop staring at it.
#EDDIE
The Casely-Hayford catwalk will start in minutes, so you'll have to be quick, I'm afraid.

#Deschanel

Okay...How do you normally prepare for Men's Fashion Week?

EDDIE
Shopping for new clothes to wear

Deschanel

You must have too many clothes then. Time to do some culling?


EDDIE
(laughs)

Too many clothes? I have LOTS of clothes, not too many clothes. I just need a bigger wardrobe. My clothes are scattered all over my room. But I still think it's impossible to have too many clothes...London Fashion Week will be on in February, so when London Collection: Men is over, I'll be shopping for more new clothes to wear to that event.

Deschanel

My gosh! What are you gonna do with all these clothes you have been accumalating?

EDDIE
(drooling)
I will always love them. I only buy clothes that I am obsessed with, so it's HARD to part with them. I believe in true love, you see. I'm saving them. Hopefully, someday they will be featured in the Sidewalk Museum

Deschanel

Oh, like David Bowie!

EDDIE
His #style exhibition at Victoria and Albert museum was hot.

Deschanel

Do you wear every piece of clothing you purchase for fashion events

EDDIE
I would say most of them. I tend to wear the ones I love the most, more frequently.


Deschanel

Strike a pose!
...............................................

Contributing Editor Zokaya Kamara


PLEASE subscribe to our Youtube channel - TVsidewalk

Follow us: TVsidewalk https://twitter.com/zokayakamara


please LIKE and share this page



lcm-pause-mag-street-style-2014-rianna-tamara24
EDDIE
(accosting a fashionable show-goer) Eddie, here, from TVsidewalk...How do you normally prepare for Fashion Week events?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment