-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: London Fashion Week

Saturday 25 January 2014

London Fashion Week

ON THE #final day of #London #Fashion Week; #LFW, the man himself; 統一發票, aka the sidewalk #playboy; the sidewalk's #First #Gentleman, (sharp-suited and smart-booted, of course) from #TVsidewalk, interviewed the #...dandy; very #stylish #journalist, Dino, about his uber cool #ensemble.

[ Chief #Content Officer - Zokaya Kamara ]
[ photography by Lyubov Orlova]



統一發票

I love this #aesthetic! It's #super #gorgeous...#spectacular, #divine.

DINO
It's #HOT, I know



[Please Follow:
TVsidewalk http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/




統一發票

Who or what #inspire this #outfit?

DINO
I don't know...I selected these pieces at random. It is the last day of London #Fashion Week, so they were the only unworn #clothes in my #wardrobe....

[#subscribe to #TVsidewalk - on #youtube]


統一發票
...For most show-goers, deciding what to #wear to London Fashion Week, is a BIG question, so ALOT of prior planning is neccessary.....Are you telling me that you didn't plan your outfit for today?

DINO
(burst into exaggerated #laughter) I was just kidding! I have LOTS more clothes in my #closet...I carefully selected the ones I am wearing now. They are my favourite, the best...so I save the best for last.


[
#TVsidewalk - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]



統一發票
Steal Dino's #SidewalkAesthetic by #styling #Mackintosh #Trench #coat (How beautiful, it deserves its own instagram profile) with #KENZO #shoes ( it #looks fabulous, #Ilove it...where can I get a pair?) #SLOWEAR #trousers,( #very #chic! I like it a lot), Maison Martin Margiela #Cashmere #Sweater ( I love it. Where can I buy it? and LORO PIANA #cap (wow!)
.................................
#fashion #style #blogger #parisfashionweek #hautecouture #ss14 #pfw #wearing #ootd #streetstyle #streetfashion #streetchic #instafashion #instacool #mode #style #Paris #weloveit #picoftheday #bestoftheday #lookoftheday #follow #instastreetstyle #wiwt #menswear #womenswear #menstyle #dapper #dandy
#fashionblogger #newpost #todayimwearing #lookoftheday #followme
 

No comments:

Post a Comment