-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Men's Fashion Week:

Friday 17 January 2014

Men's Fashion Week:

AT London Collection: Men, aka Men's Fashion Week,  the fashion magazines, fashion editors and fashion bloggers couldn't get enough of the kickass suit Hollande, aka the burgeoning Sidewalk Playboy, was flaunting.

Zokaya Kamara walks the sidewalk at Men's Fashion Week

小野田寛郎: Hollande, Pose by the wall for the first photoshoot.

GILLIAN:
 
WOW! Your ‪#‎fashionweek‬ aesthetic ‪#‎looks‬ amazing, it makes me wanna cry. What do you look for when you ‪#‎shop‬ for ‪#‎clothes‬ to ‪#‎wear... to Men's Fashion Week and London Fashion Week, ‪#‎LFW‬?
 



Hollande:


I look for elements that, like a ‪#‎painting‬, is #100% ‪#‎sexy‬, ‪#‎breathtaking‬, beautiful, ‪#‎special‬, INSANE; that I love alot. Loving fabulous clothes is so normal..I'm always ‪#‎shopping‬. I just don't know when to stop. Steal this cool aesthetic with ‪#‎designer‬ pieces from ‪#‎TKmaxx‬
 


Ravaioli
(jokes)

It's a yes from me...Your outfit is looking good, Hollande.. The textures, silhouette! So cute..It looks like a First Gentleman suit...Keep up the great work
Hollande
I will, thank you. I love what I'm wearing today. I couldn't wait to put it on...

Turquoise & Pink

Strike a pose


Shinawatra

That's a cute pose, Hollande
 ...................................

Contributing Editor Zokaya Kamara
Photography by  Turquoise & Pink

PLEASE subscribe to our Youtube channel - TVsidewalk

Follow us: TVsidewalk https://twitter.com/zokayakamara


please LIKE and share this page







GILLIAN: Great #sweatshirt.#Stunning!..What a #gorgeous colour! .I'm definitely smiling. No wonder you are the sidewalk's First Gentleman, aka the sidewalk playboy - Your sartorial aesthetic is perpetually pristine..

Hollande

T...hanks.That's wat I'm talking about. Thanks to the #designer William Hunt who created it. You should get one for a #special male in your life.

POLLEY
(laughs)
It's cool as hell! My #bigbrother would love one of those sweatshirts.....What about the other pieces you are #wearing? Did you buy them specifically for this event - London Collection: Men, aka, Men's fashion Week? Who are the designers?

Hollande

Every element of #clothing I #shop and #showroom for, is to wear to Fashion Week, and other fashion event...The two piece #suit is by Butler & Webb. #Wow! It's so fine and #sexy...Richard James #shirt; damn beautiful..This Charvet #tie is #delicious; I think I'm gonna #wear it EVERYDAY. last but not least, #Gucci #boots
 






Bosé

Yes love that tie.

Hollande

Thanks..It's sweet and awesome tie

Bosé

Awesome shirt. That aesthetic is gorgeous!
.

JOHNNY

Where did you get that cool hat? I would love to get one

Hollande

Topman







No comments:

Post a Comment