-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: London fashion Week

Sunday 19 January 2014

London fashion Week

Gizele Oliveira, is a model, blogger and an unashamed shopaholic fom brazil. Her effortless and edgy style stands out among the other chic show-goers at London fashion Week. Serial sidewalk style-spotter, Dan Osborne, aka the sidewalk playboy, aka the sidewalk First Gentleman, suited and booted of course, from #TVsidewalk, interviewed her about her wardrobe.

 
 
DAN OSBORNE
 
What inspire your personal style?
 
 
GIZELE
 
The cold weather. It inspire me to keep warm.
 
Dan Osborne
 
Oh my Gosh! Your aesthetic is SO..AMAZING. It makes me wanna smile, endlessly
 
Gizelle
 
Thank you.
 
............................................
Contributing Editor Zokaya Kamara
Photography by Turquoise & Pink

PLEASE subscribe to our Youtube channel - TVsidewalk

Follow us: TVsidewalk https://twitter.com/zokayakamara


please LIKE and share this page
 
 
.................................................................................. 
 
DAN OSBORNE
Tell us about the #super #cute elements you are #wearing today
Gizele
Primark jacket....
DAN OSBORNE
It's a #beauty...flawless. It fits you beautifully. lovely #fabric.
Gizele
Both #shirt and #shorts are by Forever 21
DAN OSBORNE
They are absolute #perfection. Simply gorgeous. Wow! They are so sexy
Gizele
They are beautiful....My hot #boots....I love them so much; they are from Dr. Martins
DAN OSBORNE
They are definitely HOT; fit as a fiddle. I'm in love with them. I love these boots. I feel for them, badly. I adore this aesthetic. So classy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment