-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Yapping and Snapping - North Face jacket

Sunday 25 November 2012

Yapping and Snapping - North Face jacket

FASHION mad Justin and his sidewalk duds, Kristen and Kate pull aside an accommodating pedestrian, RICKY, who dons the most desireable jacket. Typically, Kristen and Kate do ALL the snapping whereas, Justin, who wears a super cute Calvin Klein jacket, do MOST of the yapping.



JUSTIN
(gushes)

Since I first noticed EVERYONE on the sidewalk wearing this jacket, I have been searching EVERYWHERE for it, but to no avail. I love it. I'm ready to throw away ALL my rent money on it.

KATE
(roll eyes)

Oh boy!

Kristen
(to Ricky)

I understand how he feels..Where the hell can he buy it? Who the hell design it?


RICKY

It's a North Face jacket...It's REALLY nice and warm..It's not big, and it does'nt make you look big..You can wear something or NOTHING beneath it, so it's excellent for warmer temperatures....For your information, it will be in the sidewalk sale...up to 75% off...


JUSTIN

.....GREAT!

 

MALE

...in the new year.


KRISTEN

This a FARCE!

 

JUSTIN

In the new year? What? I want this jacket for christmas, so BADLY.. I don't care that EVERYONE has it..By the way, what make you think I can't afford it NOW.


MALE

Well, I don't supposed you lot make much - just snapping passers'-by outfits and yapping with them. I admire your passion though...

.........................................................

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd



No comments:

Post a Comment